Found a small lump :(

dannii87

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm absolutely crapping myself... I found a tiny lump under my tongue today (I'm 20), it looks a little bit white/transparent and feels like a ball which is about 1-2mm in diamater (sp?!)

It doesn't hurt at all and looks a bit like a blister/water bubble thing. My mum said to get it checked out just in case but that she had one on the roof of her mouth just after she gave birth.

I wondered if anyone else had anything like this? x

Does feel like an actual hard round lump??

I had a large blister type thing on the inside of my cheek when I was about 14 weeks. I crapped myself too!! But I left it a few days and it went :cheer:
If its still there in a few days or so then I would get it checked out just to be careful :)

Thanks for the reply! Yeah it is pretty hard... I don't want to mess around with it but now I know it's there I'm finding myself touch is with my tongue a lot!

I'll leave it a few days, hopefully it'll go as quick as it came!

Thanks again :)

xx

I heard that small white bumps on the tongue could be needing more of Vitamin B.
One of the girls at work had this while pregnant and at a check up her she mentioned this her dentist said try taking vitamin B
Are you taking pregecare multivitamin tablets ?
Try eating more foods with vitamin b in
Im no doctor so im not sure
but it also could be youve bit your tounge and caused the bump this way.
If you our really concerned call your doc tommorow morning

but i wouldnt worry to much im always catching the inside of my mouth casung little ulcers to appear

Is it a mouth ulcer perhaps?

I'd not panic too much just yet. Give it a couple of days and see if it fades.

It's definitely not an ulcer.. It's not painful at all and is the shape of a ball, perfectly round..

I will leave it a couple of days and see how it goes! x

dannii87 said:
Thanks for the reply! Yeah it is pretty hard... I don't want to mess around with it but now I know it's there I'm finding myself touch is with my tongue a lot!

I'll leave it a few days, hopefully it'll go as quick as it came!

Thanks again :)

xx

:rotfl: I hate that!!! Its so hard not to keep touching it now you have found it!

lol I know! Part of me wants to pop it really bad... I'm so hoping I can fight temptation!!

xx

i had one of those on the insed of my lip...i popped it with my teeth lol....a little liquid and blood came out but now it just back to normal pretty much...dont worry hun but obviously if you are worried just a quick ring to your doctor or dentist to reassure you :hug:

I get this all the time under my tounge and right in the middle...but mines more like a blister it usualy burts ewwww! I know! It tends to come and go I havent had it for a while...if your still worryed then go get it checked out hehe you will be sat prodding it constantly!! :D

Aww thank you for remembering! That's really sweet :D :hug:

It's much better now thanks, it seems to come back when I eat spicy food so I assume it's something to do with my salvia? TMI :puke:

Hmmm... I'm not too worried about it though! xxx

Glad it's ok now
And that it turned out not to be to serious

2 years ago i had work on one of my teeth and about a month afterward i got a bump grow under my tounge
It stayed for weeks
went down came back up went down ect ect
And it was spicy food that seemed to set it of each time it would grow to twice the size.
It didnt hurt but i could feel it was there
It did sting after spicy food, fizzy drinks so i stoppped having them untill it dissapeared.
It fianly went away after 2 months

I was soft to the touch like a big red cushion
Never got it agian though im glad to say :)

geordie lass said:
2 years ago i had work on one of my teeth and about a month afterward i got a bump grow under my tounge
It stayed for weeks
went down came back up went down ect ect
And it was spicy food that seemed to set it of each time it would grow to twice the size.
It didnt hurt but i could feel it was there
It did sting after spicy food, fizzy drinks so i stoppped having them untill it dissapeared.

Thank you!

Sounds like what I've got! (had)

How strange?! :think: I've had bumps here there and everywhere lately what with my piles too! :rotfl:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back