found a new place and sad news

tracey 2

Reaction score
well guys im so excited think me and OH have found a little place of our own even if its renting for a little while, its a 2 floor flat with 3 bedrooms in the middle of a huge shopping centre near my family its just lovely we are going to see it on sat to sort out details etc :cheer: but im so happy.

on a sadder note i will be leaving the forum in oct when we should hopefully move :( so i a looking forward to moving but losing contact with you all is sad as we wont be able to afford internet for quite a while but iv got a few peoples numbers and will text them to keep you all up to date (if anyone else wants my number PM me).

You guys are the best and i would have got through the last year without you all so thank you all so much :D

I will be around for a couple more weeks then thats it really so im just warning you all in advance il be gone soon.

Love you all lots and i wish everyone the best with ttc, good luck with pregnancies and good luck with your little ones your all fab.

I will try and come back here whenever we can affort it but may be a while :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww great news about the flat :cheer: :cheer:
:( That you have to leave us... but you have my number text whenever :hug:

Hey hun, don't go :(
Get Talktalk, its free broadband with your phone, will only be £21 per month for phone & broadband........please stay :hug: :hug:
You've got my number anyway but stay :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh Hun I'm so happy for you. Congrats on your new place, how exciting. But I'm sad about you leaving :( You've got my number also I've PMed you sweetie :hug:

aww hun im so happy for you like emmylou said get talktalk with free broadband its cool :D :D :D :D

please dont make this any harder than it already is as soon as i can get back on i will just cant when we move but i promise to keep you all updated on chloe and i expect you all to do the same with your little ones :hug: :hug:

hey tracey catch an hour or two in the library sometimes please :) Most have free internets nowadays :)

best of luck!!!!

You never know, in a shopping centre, you might find wireless you can 'borrow' :D

Great news about the place :D Will be so sad to see you go, orange do broadband for free or £5 a month depending on your call package. ;)

:cry: Aww it will be sad to see you go, you must make sure you get into the library or net cafe everynow and again! :hug:

:cheer: Great news about your new place! :cheer:

Hope you manage to get back on here real soon!
:hug: :hug:

good news on your flat tracey :cheer: :cheer:

:cry: sorry to hear you have to leave us, i like many others have been following your journey and rooting for you and chloe every step of the way

Please keep in touch and let us all know how things are going, you have my number too, text whenever you like

Lota of love and luck for the future, love kaye and tia xx

thanks i promise i will keep in touch with everyone as much as possible :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fantastic news about the flat hun :cheer: :cheer:
Im sad ur leaving forum though, you better text me & keep me informed on how you and baby are doing ;) :D

You better keep in touch or I will stalk you :lol:

I will post for you with regular updates if you like...I cant wait for the tet to say you are in labour!!! :cheer: :cheer: I can remember the thread the girls were updating when I was in having Ruby, it always makes me cry when I go back and read it!!

So happy about the flat, you deserve every ounce of happiness you are feeling at the mo :hug: :hug:

:hug:
good luck with the move and ur baby, keep in touch! internet cafe, internet cafe! :cheer:

Great news about the new place :cheer:
Not so good about you not getting on here :(

Good luck and remember to keep in touch.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back