Forgot about TTC - !!

positivity :)

Reaction score
:party:

since the witch arrived 2 weeks ago, i've sort of forgotten that i am meant to be ttc, and have planned lots of nights out!

it only occured to me this morning that i am going out this thursday night with work colleagues and out saturday night with friends and a few other nights out planned during the rest of february!

i have been on steriods for ages and they have recently finished so i have been stupidly telling everyone that i can't wait to go out and drink!!! :dohh:

why did i do that!? :x steriods were such a good cover for me not drinking and now i am 1dpo i dont want to drink!! oooooops!!

i was thinking i may have one drink and then order a coke but tell my friends its a rum and coke.

on the upside, i'm pleased that i haven't been obsessing over it and totally forgot about it (mostly)!! :oooo:

xx

Thats good that TTC has not been on your mind too much positivity :)

I would say go for the one drink then pretend after that. One drink will do no harm.

Have lots of fun and your TWW will be over before you know it :)

Hey Hun - I have to admit I've been the same!! I have just said yes to every offer and opportunity lol. I have got a loads girlie nights out .. Cream ... Hen dus... More to the point is I can't even bloody afford them all either lol! Ooops!!!
Im refusing to write In my diary or check CM or cervical position ... No OPK's.. Nothing this month!!!

Xx

That's great positivity! Enjoy your drink and fake the rest! A brilliant idea:)!!

ha! louize, i can't afford them either and if i'm honest i'm more annoyed that i said i'm not drinking because i know i can save money if i dont'!! i think because its crappy january we are all well up for a good girls night out!! xx

Lol I hear ya!! January is a depressing month!! It's always nice to go out and let your hair down! You can still have a good time without a drink!! Xx

You betcha girls, that's what I'm doing at the mo well I have been since CD14 & kinda working, people ask few questions & I'm like & your point is what exactly?? They soon give up rather then suffer the backlash of kezzamunster :lol:

xxx

Haha you go girl!! How are you kezza?? Been struggling to keep up with the thread today! I keep trying to catch up but work is distracting me!!! Grrr how dare they!!! X

How very dare they indeed.....pfft I say :lol:

Even if your known for having a few drinks, what's it gotta do with anyone if you decide not to, sorry that's a bit of a rant!!

Yeah I'm good, 21DPO today crazy or what! Symptoms still the same so no change there really, just gonna wait it out now I think until early next week.....yep I know, sorry to keep you girls hanging on but if it's good news then the longer I leave it the stronger my levels will be if that makes sense

You ok my lovely? Good break away? Sounded lovely & relaxing

xxxxx

Rant away lol!

Oohhhh wow weee! ( Ive been hanging around the scots can you tell lol) - anyway .. Wow !! That's mad!! When did you last test?? You got your positive surge didn't you?? Sorry I'm abit of a scatter brains today so I'm having to ask things I already know the answer too!
I had a fantastic break !! I joined OH in Scotland whilst he was working on Friday pretending to be his private detective partner haha! We busted someone we was following. Muhahahahahaha! Only bad thing about that was I nearly wet myself Coz I couldnt move out the car for 5 hours because we was following them!! I felt like going kicking ther head in lol! I actually cried because it hurt that much holding my poor bladder!! Anyway my break away was to York which was brill! The weather was lovely for a change and he surprised me with a massage appointment in a spa! It was bliss!! O swear I started dribbling half way through the massage haha! Xx

Ooooooo sounded very exciting up in Bonny Scotland apart from nearly doing yourself a bladder injury :lol: & such a lovely surprise from your OH, I'm far too ticklish to have a massage, jump about all over the place :rotfl:

I didnt use OPKs this month as last month was too stressful & caused a delay in my OV so it came 3 days later but I'm one of the lucky or unlucky ones depending on how you look at it that knows when I OV, I'm in soooooo much pain as feels like my ovary is gonna burst out my side like alien styley :) & that was on CD14 & I've never been late so who knows

I can't remember when I tested, think was CD14 & was a BFN & kinda expected AF

xxxx

Hi ladies!

I too try to relax a bit more. But, I always think about it anyway!! Luckily, there's not ice on the roads anymore, so I can go for a jog;)

I'm suppose to work now, but I'm too tired, so I'm just hanging with you ladies, to recharge
my batteries:)

xxx

Oohhhh kezza how exciting for you!! I'm looking forward to you testing next!!
Esperanza - Haha yeah .. Sod work ... It sucks!!! This place is far more important!! X

Thanks LoopyLou, I'm surprised I've remained so calm tbh, always thought I'd send myself insane but then I did tell myself that what will be will be so think that helps

xxxx

loopy lou, sounds like you had a fab break away!!

kezza..............how are you being so patient??? i would have got through 4 tesco tests, another pack of FR and at least 4 cbdigi's!!! ur being very good!!!

xx

loopy lou, sounds like you had a fab break away!!

kezza..............how are you being so patient??? i would have got through 4 tesco tests, another pack of FR and at least 4 cbdigi's!!! ur being very good!!!

xx

Hehehe :lol: this is exactly how I thought I'd be if I'm honest so not sure what's restraining me

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back