For those having boys

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you know that my midwife advised me to not use cotton wool on my boy because the fluff sticks to their testes. You can use the cotton pads though (like the ones to remove makeup). It's just something I never knew :)

lol thats cute! i always wondered why people use cotton wool and not wipes anyway? I found some johnsons ones really cheap in sale so ive got tons ready! xx

lol thats cute! i always wondered why people use cotton wool and not wipes anyway? I found some johnsons ones really cheap in sale so ive got tons ready! xx

Yeah is it recommended to use cotton wool for the first few weeks because of sensitive skin????

x x x x

Yeah, it's cos their skin is sensitive but try getting the black tar poo off with cotton wool - nightmare!! xx

Yeah i always use wipes, they are so mild anyway. Especially ones like pampers, huggies and johnsons.

I always used wipes immediatly with no adverse effects :)

Thanks for that, wouldn't of thought of that till nappy time x

I used normal cotton wool with my son & daughter & we had no problems with cotton wool sticking anywhere! It would maybe do it if you didnt get it moist enough.

I also used wipes, but especially when teething their bums would get very sore & wipes (even sensitive) would sting, so I went back to baby lotion & cotton wool. Prob do the same this time round, although wipes are much easier for outings!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back