for those doing slimming world...

Melly+2

Reaction score
Which days are your fave and why? What kinds of things do you have on those days and do you feel like your eating too much (i know i always do) I like green days but im sat tucking into my home made beef burgers mmmmmmmmmm :wink:

I've got homemade burgers tonight with a light mini baby bell in the middle, they are my fav :cheer:
I have lots of original days, I really should have more green, but I really love fish and eat it constantly.
I usually have a huge plate of fresh fruit for my brekkie. King prawn salad with cottage cheese and 3 pagan crispbreads (B) for lunch and then chicken stir fry, home made meatballs, or fish and baked veggies
(this thread is making me hungry!)
And I snack constantly on mullerlight yoghurts, fishsticks, fruit, eggs
Yes I eat way too much!! But it seems to be working :cheer:

i feel like i eat all the time, i really dont understand how we can lose weight it astonishes me it realy does :lol:

I like green days, the meals are cheaper then meat based stuff aswell. I usually just have pasta or rice and make a sauce out of other free things and just top them with a little bit of cheese. :D Im lovin bean chillie though mmmmmmm :lol:

I used to always have green days and eat homemade chips sometimes with southern fried flavour sprinkled on the tops with eggs and beans. yum or make roast potatoes with gravy and eat that on its own lol ooorr make crisps from pasta sheets or potatoes

Misslarue said:
I've got homemade burgers tonight with a light mini baby bell in the middle, they are my fav :cheer:

I have to give you a huge :hug: for the baby bell idea. I made some last night :cheer: I thought how can something this yummy be helping me lose weight :think: :cheer:

I normally have green days as Im not a big meat eater, I use originals mostly for fresh fish or bacon, and of course my home made burgers yummy :D

Otherwise I eat mostly pasta dishes, jacket or mashed pots

Cheers for the hug natalie :D No probs hun, they are just too good not to share with the world! :lol:

Green days for me!! YUMMY! I could live off of egg and slimming world chips and their vegetable curry recipe is one of my absolute fave meals!!

Slimming world chips are lovely. My OH has them now instead of oven chips, yummy!

green days are my favourite :D i like jacket potatoes with garlic mushrooms over the top :D or sin free chips with egg and beans
and sin free wedges with dips is lush cut up jacket spuds leave skin on do them the same as chips but in a wedge shape spray with fry light and dust with paprika serve with home made dips use quark and experiment with herbs and spices till you get a tatse you like i like quark mixed with garlic powder and chili powder yummmmm
if i have a meat day for breakfast i have an omlette wrap with bacon and mushrooms in the middle roll it up pop an "a" choice of cheese on the top and pop under the grill for a minute or 2 yum yum yum
thats it im starving now and still not decided which day im having xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back