For anyone brave enough...

mrs_b_x

Reaction score
.... to venture to tri 1, I have started a thread in there asking the pregnant ladies about links between AF symptoms and preg symptoms. Hoping it might bring up some interesting things! Xx

Is it just me that looks there all the time!? Haha x x

I look constantly! Desperate to get back in! X

Haha me too i always have a nosey in tri 1 i thought it was just me xx

Good question! :) I never had any symptoms except what i thought had been implantation (and had been) and only tested cos I was supposed to be going to a boxing class that night. Sadly ended in early miscarriage but trying to not symptom spot as I had everyone in the book last month and still got a bfn x x

With my dd 14 years ago no syptoms just a light bulb moment off hmmm i should have haf a period day after testing i was soo soo sick and sore boobs , ds 6years ago nothing much just sore boobs , i usually dont get af symptoms but this month my boobs are so sore amd i am constipated but the sore boobs will just be af symptoms im not holding much hope for this month xx

I look everyday, praying that im back in there soon x

I look in tri 1 everyday and I can't wait to go back in and join them all.

With my last pregnancy I knew I was pregnant before I tested. I just felt different, but from what I can remember I experienced the following from around cd24 or 8dpo:

• very sore boobs, too sensitive to lie in bed on my front.
  • a weird sensation in my stomach not cramping or pains just watery and airy if that makes sense
  • extreme bloating so much so that I was unable to do up my trousers
  • i also noticed my stomach would make these strange loud gargling sounds at night, not like digesting it was much louder and continued for around 10 minutes
  • i needed to pee alot, sometimes 5 times in 1 hour...that was a pain
  • i also had this heightened sense of smell, i could smell everything from a mile off.
Like I said I knew before I tested which was 14dpo.

I really hope I get these symptoms again this month.

good luck girlies x

i can safely say that I seem to have more symptoms when I am having a bfn cycle than the bfp cycles!!!! and also things that I thought were a defo sign for me, i suddenly get the same thing on a bfn cycle! and it completely throws me!

so i am on the conclusion that the only sign I am pregnant is a positive preg test and that is all!

i can safely say that I seem to have more symptoms when I am having a bfn cycle than the bfp cycles!!!! and also things that I thought were a defo sign for me, i suddenly get the same thing on a bfn cycle! and it completely throws me!

so i am on the conclusion that the only sign I am pregnant is a positive preg test and that is all!

Same here mostly, but did notice on the bfp cycles that I felt AF was coming early, nothing specific really just that way that you 'know' AF is coming iykwim?

Yep i know the feeling Karen, but the few cycles I have felt that AF has come early, lol.

thinking more about it, the last bfp I had I had very bad bloating at 6dpo - and bfp at 9dpo....i haven't had that yet in a bfn cycle!

I get bloated anyway in the tww, then it goes as soon as AF appears x

why does pregnancy have to be greey and steel AF symptoms - why can't it have some unique ones all of it's own! (other than a + hpt!)

I just read it, v interesting! I notice a few of them said they just knew! I thought I was pregnant every month at first, so if it had worked I would have said "I just knew!" After nearly 2 years you don't dare to hope any more cos its just so painful.

I posted a similar thread there asking if people tried hard the month they got their BFP or was it on a more relaxed one. Some of the answers were helpful but there were several unhelpful ones saying it wasn't planned or was the 1st month of trying! I suppose I did ask! I suppose not everyone understands how hard it is to 'relax' when you keep failing.

I'm actually lucky enough to answer my own question myself now! I haven't had any proper symptoms, very emotional and some white CM in knickers a couple if times last week (sorry if tmi) but I'm tired and hungry! So I spose with my body, so far this is like AF, no physiological symptoms!

I do feel odd tho, just something's off? Very strange!

I think around the time of ov this month I was a lot more relaxed but I think that's solely down to just focusing on CBFM, no temping, opks or guessing and wondering! Fx for you Hun xxxx

Well I didn't ss with my ds but piecing it all together I was very dizzy from implantation to af being late and beyond. I also felt like I was a bit hungover, the tiredness hit soon after bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back