Just thought I'd share my symptoms with you all...

michelles1985

Reaction score
Hello again :wave:, as some of you know I got my BFP yesterday.

As I know we all like to symptom spot in the 2WW so I thought I'd share some of the symptoms I had with you other ladies so here goes:

• brown discharge - started about 3 days after AF was due (Tuesday) and it was just like the brown dishcarge you get before your AF starts properly - I've still got this now :shock:
  • cramps - again just like the cramps you'd get as if AF was about to start. These started about 3/4 days before AF was due and were on and off
  • Tender breasts - almost like a heavy feeling - mainly at night time when I wasn't wearing a bra :)
  • Slight fatigue
  • Slight back ache
  • nose bleeds - only when blowing my nose
  • Headaches
  • a few weird vivid dreams
It does sound like I had a lot of symptoms but to be honest, most of them you get around the time of your AF so I honestly didn't think i was pg.

So, good luck to all your ladies. I hope this post helps you out and gives you some hope.

I'll pop into TTC a few times to see how you're all doing. Hope to see a lot of you over in Tri 1 with your xmas BFP's

Baby dust to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww congrats Michelle!

Thanks for the info its a big help

xxx

Thanks Michelle, so helpful :) Congrats again babe.Xxxxxxxx

Michelle, I've had nose bleeds too, but like you only when I blow/wipe my nose. Hmmm... *ponders* x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back