Can you ov as late as cd 27?

Robyn_mcl

Reaction score
Hi ladies, was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience, my last cycle started dec 10 as I'm normally 28 or 30 days I'm around 11 or 13 dpo or so I thought....
I haven't paid too much attention since ttc on my cm, but today I kept thinking af was arriving so kept going to toilet to wipe ( sorry tmi) and is was cm. I'm not sue if I would describe it as ewcm, but it was white but not sure it was very stretchy... Prob more creamy(sorry tmi) infect it looked like moisturizer lol.

This 2ww has been the longest of my life as our last cycle I fell preg and had a chemical.
But this 2ww I have had so many symptoms, tiredness, feeling sick for 2 days, had heartburn same two days, going to toilet loads, temps raising, sore throat, bleeding gums, slightly darker nipples and slightly sensitive boobs, Then around 7 or 9dpo all symptoms went...then yesterday boobs started getting a bit sensitive again, had a temp raise and felt a tiny bit sicky, and today I'm peeing a bit more ( sorry tmi) so basically I'm hoping I'm pg, but could I just be ovulating late?

Thanks for any advice ladies x x

Update, also to add, tight feeling around right ovary, like a stretching feeling? X

Have you taken a test yet? I have heard that for some ladies over here when it was a BFP they got EWCM at the time of their AF... good luck!

yeh iv heard some of the girls on here saying they experience lots of cm before getting their bfp so good luck hun xx

Aw thanks ladies! Fx! I'm trying to hold off testing again! I have been testing like mad woman, and really sick of seeing bfn! So if I can put it off i may actually wait until Monday morning if af not here still. Lol.
Do you think it's possible to ov this late on?
Thanks ladies! Baby dust! Xx

I guess if you have been physically ill or overly stressed out during your cycle, ov can be delayed - I have read that one can even completely missing out OVing due to illness/stress. My ovulation has been delayed this month (I am hoping by only a few days!) as I had slight fever and cough & cold last week. xx

lotiony cm isn't a sign of ov, its usualy thestage before ewcm however for some women its a sign a bfp is on the way so FX xxx

Thanks ladies! Tested today I'm around 12 or 14 dpo bfn! And no sign of af yet x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back