for all you non car booters etc out there!!

hennaly

Reaction score
you dont know what you are missing, i thought i would share some of my bargains with you and as i refuse to buy any major items new i have got quite a few! :D

IMG_8365.jpg

a bit premature i know but for £10 i wasnt going home without it, it really doesnt have a mark on it.

IMG_8364.jpg

This was £8.50 as it stands, complete with stand and bedding etc again like new.

IMG_8362.jpg

This was apparently used twice as was bought as a present a bit too late, not sure how good it will be as does look like i may have to have a fair bit of water in the bath for it to take effect but for £2.50 who cares!!

2-7.jpg

One of my favorties as have been watching loads on ebay and all have gone way over £10 with postage, got this one this morning for £3.50.

1-23.jpg

I love this little toy it not only plays music but lights flash too and what a bargain at 50p.

Didnt i do well!!!!
I have tons of other stuff but have had to put it in the attic out the way for now.

Anyone have any good bargains they want to share?? :D

Wow im jealous, i want a highchair like that and the cheapest i can find new is £70 :shock: . What a bargain!

That's amazing hennaly!

I love car boot sales too! Well done on your bargains.

Valentine Xxx

Wow!! Bargain! Care to share which booter you use? :wink:

awww fab!! The car boots round me are always crap!! Never anything good!

Moomum said:
Trench lane and castle combe, i do sometimes go to Lansdwn in Bath but mostly the first 2.
Maybe i will see you at Trench lane on sunday :D

hennaly said:
Moomum said:
Trench lane and castle combe, i do sometimes go to Lansdwn in Bath but mostly the first 2.
Maybe i will see you at Trench lane on sunday :D

Agh - Bradley Stoke yeah? I used to always pop down the hill to Keynsham, but haven't seen one there for ages now. Wish there was a website where you could look them all up. Love going to Booters!

They are great finds!!

I have soooo much stuff second hand, not from boot sales though, but there's a baby charity shop near me, got a bouncer in box for £4, baby carrier as new for £3.95, some Next t shirts for 25p and a snuggle blanket as new for 25p. Bought some sleeping/gro bags on ebay too for £2.50 (1 next 1 mothercare) as really wanted one but not for £25!

Plus I have some toys from my SIL - we went to my nephews school fete a while ago and towards the end they had tonnes of toys to still shift, and said fill a bag for 10p...so we did...black bags!! Me my Mum and SIL went away with a whole sack full each!! Wish I'd taken pics of all that piled up! My brother was so embaressed!!

I loved the moses basket and stand you got, looks like a really good one!! :)

ooh you'll be proud of me!
I got a brand new cot!!!! its from ikea was bought as a gift but they had a cot bed.
Anyway never even been opened and i got it for £7! its gorgeous.

keelie_b said:
ooh you'll be proud of me!
I got a brand new cot!!!! its from ikea was bought as a gift but they had a cot bed.
Anyway never even been opened and i got it for £7! its gorgeous.
ok so now im jelous, but well done you its a great feeling :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back