Food!!!!

weefoggy

Reaction score
What I'd give right now for a runny egg and soldiers! I'm either craving junk food or stuff I can't have! Pointless thread really..just thought I'd share :lol:

Ive decided I'm allowed a bacon and runny egg sandwich at Christmas as a treat. Been craving it for ages! Apparently it should be fine if it's something you are used to eating :)

mmmmmm bacon and runny egg sandwich...heaven!! happy christmas!!

Last edited:
im craving hot chips and gravy!! had them yesterday! was the best thing ever lol!! im def craving things that are not good for me lol!

My OHs best mate craved raw meat in one of her pregnancies lol She went to the doctor and said she can't stop herself, is it really bad and he said well yes, but if you're craving it your body must need it!!! So she carried on. Raw bacon and mince. She still nibbles raw mince just before she cooks it :sick:

Just had some yummee crumpets when I got to work, just because I wanted them yum yum xx

See now I fancy some crumpets then hot chips and gravy for my lunch! Mmmmmm...lovely food! I do not however fancy raw mince and raw bacon... yet :sick:

I am diabetic so I get limited so much its depressing x But I had a sneaky macdonalds yesterday felt abit sicky afterwards lol x

I'v just had some yummy crumpets! :D Chips and gravy is amazing too :) xx

I fancy chips, but I want them really salty. I know it's bad, but it tastes so good!

Ha Kirsty, salt is my downfall, I seriously need to cut it out my diet but salt on chips is an absolute must! what is the point of a chip with no salt?!

I craved runny egg, rare meat and cauliflower cheese in my first pregnancy and ate copious amounts of all 3!No real ravings yet with this bubs xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Runny eggs are meant to be fine as long as they're lion stamped because they're certified salmonella free. I had bacon and eggs for lunch today because it was the only thing I could face eating and still didn't do them runny though.. maybe I should have because I want some now :lol:

Ooh you've just made me crave crumpets!!
I've been having lots of scrambled eggs & toast a bit boring:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back