Food thread - Post pictures of your meals!

laetitia85

Reaction score
Sweet chilli prawn and red pepper stir fry I did on valentine's day! Followed by crepes and ice cream. Yummy!

P2140567.jpg

P21405681.jpg

P2140576.jpg

P2140577.jpg

:shock: WOW- that looks like something out of a restaurant!

:clap: You have a lucky hubby!

that.... looks amazing...!
im afraid my cooking talents leave alot to be desired! :(

Gosh I'm starving and that looks gorrrgeous!

Thanks everyone :oops:
Serendipity I want your chips!! Haven't had fat chips in ages :D

I made Caribean chicken (marinated in Reggae Reggae sauce the night before) with a smooth pineaple sauce, with rice. It looks funny but it was yummy :D .
The chicken looks overcooked but it's the thick brown reggae reggae sauce that makes it look like that :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :lol:

P2180664.jpg

Then I tried chicken (seasonned with indian spices) with green and red peppers and couscous. I never used to like couscous but now I think it's alrite :)

P2160599.jpg

As you can see I love chicken.

What do you use to get your rice into that shape? Looks very posh! ;)

Sephs said:

LOL thank you :oops: I use anything I find, it can be a cup, or a small round plastic container, anything. These days I have this thing with cooking, I take pictures of what I cook and

I pretend I'm the female version of Gordon Ramsay :rotfl: . :shhh: :shhh: :oops: :oops:

Great thread laetitia :cheer: I remember the last food one you did, very tasty! Your dinner looks lovely.
Serendipity, sorry hun thats looks horrible to me! But OH said 'Corr thats looks well tasty!' :rotfl:

laetitia85 said:
LOL thank you :oops: I use anything I find, it can be a cup, or a small round plastic container, anything. These days I have this thing with cooking, I take pictures of what I cook and

how do you cook perfect rice? Mines always either still rock hard or stodgey and its grim!!

laetitia85 said:
Sephs said:

I pretend I'm the female version of Gordon Ramsay :rotfl: . :shhh: :shhh: :oops: :oops:

Hey you'd give the guy a run for his money! His just looks like a pebble on a plate :rotfl:

Rock-Angel said:
laetitia85 said:

how do you cook perfect rice? Mines always either still rock hard or stodgey and its grim!!

I use a rice cooker and always put less water than what they recommend on the packaging. I can't reeally give you any measurements like that hun but don't use too much water, and don't stir. Let it cook on its own. if you don't use a rice cooker, reduce the heat regularly until it's cooked.

Lateaa i think you have eaten half a chicken farm this week, im the same lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve chicken :cheer:

i used to love your old thread... im gonna start posting mine hehehe..
ill start when my chinese gets here :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back