• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

food preference

Kas

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if anyone elses baby has done the same thing, Kaiden takes 2 meals a day with his milk hes 5 months now, and recenlty changed him from hungry baby milk to the gold baby milk, it was goin great as his milk intake was more but now im finding he wont take his milk but instead hel cry for more food, ive been giving him some water after his meal then leaving it an hour before giving him an 8oz bottle and it worked but today he was having a right tantrum about taking his milk everytime i gave him a meal, then 2night when he had his last bottle he refused it for ages before he eventually took it, is this normal when babies start to get weaned? XKelX :think:

Hi

Isaac has his bottle before his food. He usually takes about 4-6oz at one time. If I try and give him his bottle after food he won't take any of it.

Lou :)

i give kacy her brakfast at half seven if i am at work that day then she gets her milk about 10.30 then she has her dinner about 12, then she as another bottle about 2 then her tea at 4ish (depending on if she is asleep) then a bottle before she goes bed, i found thats much better for her cos then she attually wants her milk cos she gets a bit hungary inbetween her food.

thanks for your replies, ive tried the milk before the food but hes gettin to the stage where hes refusing the milk and crying for food maybe i give in too easy, ive recently started feeding him food then an hour later give him the milk and he seems to take it that way for some strange reason, the first bottle of the day he seems to take no problems XkelX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back