Food inspiration

Lauren84

Reaction score
I am rubbish at coming up with ideas for evening meals, I need some inspiration!! We usually have some sort of pasta, chicken and veg/salad, quite plain food really.

What are you all loving at the moment/having tonight?? Xxx

oh my gosh spin that looks LUSH!

Im having a bbq over the inlaws tonight (yay dnt have to cook) lol.

I struggle tho with finding new things to cook. Sick of the boring rubbish spesh in this heat! xx

I seem to alternate the same meals so whilst I'm on mat leave I'm determined to learn some more meals. My oh is a meat & 2 veg man where as I prefer lighter meals but I tend to cook with him in mind first. - fishcakes, mixed salad including avocado, fresh beetroot & peppers & sweet jacket potatoes
- shepherds pie & mixed veg
- steak, new potatoes & asparagus
- pasta bake & garlic bread
- toad in the hole with mixed veg
- omlette & chips
- sausage, egg & chips
- braised steak, dumplings & green beans
- Thai green chicken curry, noodles & prawn crackers
- obligatory take aways!!

going for a bbq at a friends tonight... LOOOOVE bbq food.

I'm making potato salad, garlic crushed potatoes and then they have all the MEAT! yum

may even have a pimms :D

Chicken with cheese wrapped in bacon with actifry chips tonight yum.

We had Thai red curry and rice xx

DON'T BE INSPIRED BY ME, Been terrible today I have eaten two cakes (fresh cream) and ice cream , Yay really healthy!!!
Not normally this bad! But hey! Im pregnant and can get away with it (as a one off!) XX

Tonight we had beef pie but made with mash as a top rather than pastry with a salad . Followed up later by home made pear and apple crumble n cream. I managed my whole dinner portion tonight too but I suppose I did miss lunch n just had a fruit smoothie. I think iv been a bit dehydrated have drunk a bit more this eve and feel much better in myself. X

tonight we have homemade chilli with chorizo and brown rice i am struggling lately as not in mood to cook and its so hot but i usually do:

Quiche salad
Fishcakes and jacket potatoe
Spag Bolg
prawn and feta and couscous salad
roast chicken
chilli
salmon with veg or salad
fish and oven chips

waiting for bf to finish painting nursery so i can stuff my face, dont like eating alone xx

Oh and tonight am having an ice cold becks blue - they have so got me through pregnancy

Not much inspiration as gone for an easy option tonight!

Chips, bacon, beans and cheese xxx

DON'T BE INSPIRED BY ME, Been terrible today I have eaten two cakes (fresh cream) and ice cream , Yay really healthy!!!
Not normally this bad! But hey! Im pregnant and can get away with it (as a one off!) XX

Lol! I've been told several times to make the most of it now so why the hell not!! X

Well it all sounds good to me!! I'm no good at making things from scratch either, wish I was good at lasagna but I've failed twice :-/

Just done a food shop so got plenty of choice now at least. Just can't be bothered to cook at the moment but determined not to have takeaway every night haha!! Xxx

I had pork chops and veg tonight, my GD means I'm restricted on carbs :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back