Follicle Tracking Scan yesterday

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi Girls,
I had my scan yesterday, as this is my first month on Clomid.

I have two really good ones the lady said and it looks very promising.

She said they measured 22mm by 22mm .

Does anyone know how this compares?

Any replies will be great as I have no experience of this before. xxx

Very good sizes, probably both will mature! Don't worry about twins as there's nothing to say both will fertilise or implant!

Go for it!!:)

Xx

Thanks Maybe,
Thing is we have already done quite a bit of BD!!
We have stopped at day 11 Im pretty sure I OV day 13 (today) - so I really want a baby but I would love even more for it to be a girl.
So think I will wait to see if catch this month, then go for it next month.

Love your piccie of your little bubba, so cute!!! XXxxx

I was CD12 at scan, CD13 today?

How did your scan go Chaz?

Will look now to see if you updated your threads xx

Yay!!! Go u!!!!! I had no idea of the answer to ur queston so I'm glad the other girlies came to ur rescue!!!! Mucho love to u and fx!!!!! Xx

Yay!!! Go u!!!!! I had no idea of the answer to ur queston so I'm glad the other girlies came to ur rescue!!!! Mucho love to u and fx!!!!! Xx

Thanks Dani!!
I hope we have done enough!!
we have BD lots but stopped at day 11, so its over to those spermies !! Will they survive or be strong enough to reach my big eggs!!

How are things going with you?

Thanks all other ladies for your replies!! Heres to a very very long 2ww!!!

xxx

Congrats :) Sounds like they are ready to pop - fingers crossed xx

Hey sweetie!!!!! Those spearmies better be big and hard enough to penetrate ur humoungousness!!! Hehe! All good hear! No stressing for me, I keep thinkin it will happen one day!!!!! Plus I'm about to book a holiday so I don't wanna be too fat for that!!! Oh actualy stuff it, I'd much prefer to have a preggie beely with my bikini!!!! Xx

Hello, sorry to but in!
ive been TTC for 17 months and ive tried Metformin for 6 and had so many blood tests etc. I have PCOS and now the fertility clinic has just prescribed me Provera (5 days) and 50mg clomid as i do not ovulate. I started my period today and start clomid tomorrow (2-5) i have a follicle tracking scan on the 29th, what does this actually mean? ive read up loads about a follicle has to be over 18mm? does this mean if it is not you will not ovulate?

Im so hoping clomid will work!

Thanks for your help

Lizzie x

Brilliant size!! Well done and hope those swimmers are ready and waiting for your huge eggs to pop out!! Good luck

The thread os from March ladies, someone just bumped it to ask a question ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back