Follicle tracking scan *** update***

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
well CD11 and my scan shows a thickening of 8.something mill of the wall and one follicle measuring 14ml on the right and on the left 15ml , scan again on Monday . Does this sound promising to any of you?? x

:( Just been for my follow up scan the nurse said i would OV over the weekend with my 15mm but the other nurse today says she can see my 14mm still on the right and several small on the left plus the one she assumes is the 15mm on the left that is small ????I remember having another that side that was about 10 . Could it be this and my 15mm went ??? neither have grown very much at all she says ???? but i felt sure i was goin to ov . Back again on Wed to see . More time missing college and i feel so sad after such a promising scan last Wed

Included my opks form the weekend and today what do you think?

Attachments

• 689.jpg
    689.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi Kirsty

All clinics judge reactions differently. My clinic will only ever carry out egg collection if there is at least 4 follicles measuring around 16-18.

When I first got checked I had 22 follicles at base line, but during stimulation and extra stimming of 4 days I ended up with only 10 follicles at the correct size and out of these 10 got 8 eggs

Best of luck to you chic

Hi hun

no advice but best of luck x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

I think it sound pretty good Kirsty :)

Three days (cd 14) for the follicles to pick up over 3 mm each sounds about right i think

Sounds good to me :) 8mm womb lining is good & it grows 1-2mm per day as do the follicles. Follicles are good size too :) Goodluck hun! X

Hey, this is almost same as I had this month on day 12 I then ovulated on day 18 - one of the follicles stopped growing so only released one egg. Good luck! xx

Thanks all , i am hoping and praying , she said i will prov ov over the weekend with the 15mill so OH is strapped to the bed all weekend hahahahahahha. Super duper x

Hey hun,

That sounds promising. When i had mine on CD13 i had a lining of 7mm and 1 follicle at 17mm, and i felt ov pains from then on. FX for you honey xxx

anks Chaz and you too how's it goin , just off to look at your 2ww

Hi hun, when i last posted here, i never seen your opk picture. Looking at them the 3rd one from top looks quite good. I know its not darker than the test line but it could of got darker through out the night & some people dont have a long surge ( like me ) so maybe come the time you tested again your surge had gone because you was ready to ovulate eeek. X

See what Wed scan says hun, if no more growth id guess you already OV'd xxxx

I know it sucks having to wait but try and remain optimistic for your scan on Wednesday it could be really good news xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back