Folic Acid, Vitamins.... yada yada yada

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
What would you girls reccomend?

The doctor has given me folic acid to start with but I am unsure about any other vitamins to take...

I looked at pregnacare in the pharmacy but didn't think it was wise to take this with folic acid aswell.

What are your reccomendations and experiences???

Mummy Rich

xxx

Hi i take sanatagen pro natal it has folic acid in it so you dont need to take extra. xx

I bought some folic acid when i found out and started on it straight away, but ditched it and bought pregnacare instead which has the right amount folic acid in plus loads of others.

If you go for a multivitamin and stick with seperate folic acid (no difference in taking it in combined or seperate btw) just make sure it is suitable for pregnancy as some vitamins are not suggested to be taken, defo avoid vitamin A as this is bad for baby.

I just take Pregnacare as it has everything in it and i dont have the healthiest diet, mcdonlads, pasta pasta pasta! It does taste gross though but gives you all you need!!

Folic acid is a must.

As for anything else if you are eating a well balanced diet with veggies and so on you'll get all your vitamins from there.

I never took anything other than folic acid. Made sure I ate my greens, drank milk and so on and was fine.

Just avoid anything with vitamin A in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back