flying....

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by hayley, Sep 29, 2005.

1. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

HI

I'm worrying about something that hasn't happened yet! But to put my mind at ease i thought i'd ask the experts....

here goes!

I've got a flight booked with work..business trip. It's only an hour flight (2 hours there and back) i'm not pregnant (yet) but i'm gonna test on sat..... if I get a BFP.. (told you i'm worrying over something that hasn't happened yet) If i get a BFP can i still fly - i'll be 5 weeks by the time i fly?

If not i'd have to tell my boss - which i didn't want to do until i was at least 12 week! but i'd be a nervous wreck if i flew when i knew i shouldn't. I'd never forgive myself if anything happened.

HELP..

x

2. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

ahhh.. just noiced the fly or not fly post! should have read this before i posted a new thread. It seems like a lot of people have flew whilst early stages of pregnancy. The only reason I was worried is.. everytime i fly my AF arrives early. When i've flew with approx 6 to 5 days too AF - my AF either starts in the air or just when we land.... thought it might have something to do with the cabin pressure.

x