Flutters?

NickyB

Reaction score
How do you tell the difference? I think I just felt something but don't want to get excited over trapped wind or something! I'm lying on my front (first time in weeks and weeks), propped up on pillows on the sofa, reading the forum. It feels like little flutters or twitches quite low on my far left side.

it sounds as if it could be i have noticed little flutters if i lie on my tummy

its like they are telling you to move or roll over

:D

Yeah it sounds like you have just felt bubs, thats how i knew i had felt bubs. No when i lay on my tummy he just boots me until i move over.

My first flutters felt like that :cheer: Ooooh hope it is bubs, it's exciting!

They'll soon turn into pokes, prods, shuffling etc! I can't wait until I feel proper kicks xx

Well they say that if you can feel something, it's very probably your baby! :cheer:

Right... now I'm off to lay on my stomach and concentrate really hard... :rotfl:

xx

i use to do this when i first started feeling her, i'd lie down and concentrate (baby daddy thought i was mad) and it's like wind without the actual wind lol. Now shes bigger it sometimes sill feels like wind but in odd places.

I also wanna add OMG to be able to lie on my stomach again!!! my favourite sleeping position and i cant do it anymore

Yeah definately sounds like baby, when we were having our 20 week scan and the sonographer was putting pressure on my tummy the baby was putting her hands and feet up to the source of the pressure as if to say hey! get away what's that?. The sonographer then said that I'd find if I laid on my tummy the baby would start to do the same thing again to get me to move, they don't appreciate the pressure apparently!

I've been having a few twinges when I lay on my front. They don't feel much like flutters though so I figured it was my insides stretching and moving to get ready.

Maybe it is my baby, I will have to experiment further :D

def sounds like your baby,

i find that i cant mistake the flutters, i've been feeling them regularly from really early on (like 14weeks) and they've always made my heart speed up.
Its a little easier to feel them now, but i find that laying still and quiet can help you focus on them and feel it a little better.

I never understood what "flutters" would mean..

I always likened the movements to having mini muscle spasms in your tummy :)

it happened to me at about 15 weeks i was laying on my stomache and started feeling something almost like a muscle spasm lol and it was bubba telling me to move lol xxx

i feel them when im laying down flat on the bed i feel like little sensations on the left hand side. :D

The thing is i cant remember what it felt like when i was having my son.??? :think: :think:

Il have a go at lying on my tum tonight and see, I want to feel mine too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back