I am sure babes is moving!!! I'm not mad!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
I am sure I have felt the first flutters of movement. I know everyone is gonna say its to early and its trapped wind but I only felt it yesterday for the first time. I can assure you all I have had more than enough trapped wind in the past couple of months and even had muscle twitches etc and this feels different. I know you are all gonna think I am mad but its my second and I have very loose tummy muscles!!!

I know what you are all thinking!!! Crazy woman!!! lol

I don't think ur mad! I first felt bubbles at 14 weeks and this is my first!

:love:

Well in all honesty I do think you are completely crazy lmao....but yeah I am sure I have felt baby too and no it's not wind. Specially as I got kicked or punched in the ear earlier using the doppler.
My first baby too larlybelle xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies! lol. BB the craziness has been caught from you. pmsl. xx

Thanks ladies! lol. BB the craziness has been caught from you. pmsl. xx

Lmao....if that makes you feel better then that's fine. Here's your meds, I'll just back away to the door now with a nervous smile on my face xxxxxxxxxx

You're only saying that cos you have already taken your meds and THINK you are now sane!! I know better. lmao. xxxxxx

Yeah and????? Although I must say the pixies and pink elephants are making me a bit queasy pmsl xxxxxxxxxx

Hey great news, I felt something early on and dont think Im feeling anything now LOL I must have a thick belly!!

That's all people have been asking me lately "have u felt it move yet"... I started getting parranoid coz i couldn't feel anything but got assured coz it's my first i might not feel anything for up to 20 weeks, but am sure i've been kicked a few times, couldn't rely on it being true though!... :) x

I'm sure that I have felt movement this week too ... I am 16 weeks today, so around the same as you. Plus this is my second!
I loved it with my first daughter and I am so excited about the definite feeling of a kick!
xxx

I'm sure it is bubs moving (& I'm sure you're not crazy!!!) I'm 16 weeks tomorrow & have felt the odd movement here & there since 13 weeks (this is my 2nd). In fact, just felt a wee thud just now!!! Can't wait for the movement to become regular as apart from having a huge tummy, I barely feel pregnant since the trimester 1 symptoms have gone. Come on babies - give us a kick :D xxx

LO is pushing me about! atm i'm not sure what it is i'm feeling--as its mainly a pressure thing--like i'm being poked from the inside- not hard--just firm! And i can feel when baby completely moves position! Just been listening via the doppler and its so much fun to here the movements and know what that pressure means!

I've felt bubbles for the last week, and on Saturday morning it felt like a real honest-to-God movement! Hoorah! xxx

I started feeling the baby move about 14 weeks now it is like its having a disco every night :dance:

Last week I think I must have been laid funny as I sure got a boot to tell me to move but i'm waiting for the first big kicks to come:lol:

I've felt beanie for the last few nights too! Like little bubbles and flutters in my lower abdomen! So amazing! Cant wait for it to get regular and more like kicks :) xx

I'm like 8 stone & had lots of abdominal surgery & it's my second & I defo felt movement from 14 weeks on. Now it feels like I have Cardiff city fcs starting 11. :)

I'm 16 weeks and I thought I felt a swooshing (not even a word!) feeling on Saturday evening - bit I had just eaten an Indian! Lol!

I do think I've been feeling something though - but this is my first so not really expecting it for another few weeks yet. Xx

So pleased you ladies are the same. Was told there was no way it was babes this early but I know what I feel. It has happened a couple of times a day. I love it can't wait for the OH and my son to be able to feel it too. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back