fizzymelon.co.uk

moss

Reaction score
I ordered something from them on the same day as orering as lot of other things (the 4th maybe) and everything has come apart from that. I have tried contacting them three times, once directly and twice through google checkout, but never got a response? How long before I assume they have ripped me off and do I just kiss my money good bye?

Has anyone had a good experience with them?

thats very unusual from fizzymelon! what did u order?

Fizzymelon is Paradysso's company off here - maybe try PMing her.... she is usually very quick with delivery - hope nothing is wrong as I havent seen her on here recently

They definitely wont have ripped you off hun, I have ordered a couple of times from there and its usually very good. The person who runs it is a forum member (or at least used to be). I would try contacting them again :hug:

i can assure you a million percent elain would NOT rip you off...

Ive brought this post to her attention :)

I've ordered stuff from her no problem - the necklace I wanted was out of stock at the time but she did let me know.

her dad has been critically ill in hospital with a brain hemerage and she has alot on her plate at the moment

hi

Thank you mary, sorry im having one problem after another, i had to change websites after many lost orders, i was failing to receive order notifications, I have been trying to rectify it, i know 2 other ladies off her pm'd me this week and they have been sorted.

And unfortunately yes my father was rushed into hospital monday with a brain hemorrhage so ive spent most days up at the hospital.

I am more then happy to refund if you hav paid for some thing and you havent received, please dont worry.

Poor Elaine, I have been worried about her too, she hasnt been online as usual. I have ordered lots :oops: from her and always been sent it promptly, once even in person! I imagine her dad being in hospital isnt helping. :(

Glad to hear its all sorted out now. :wink:

I'm so sorry to hear about your father! Don't worry I completely understand and my order doesn't matter compared to that! I tried emailing through google and it bounced back and I tried calling tonight to see if tghere was a recording or something and there was no answer so I got a little worried, but I had heard about your site through this one do I was surprised and thought I would find out something here. I didn't know you were a member, though. I hope you and your family are okay.

And thanks everyone else for your help.

I just want to let everyone know (in case someone reads this and doesn't know about the website) that Elaine sent me a message almost as soon as this thread started so don't worry about ordering from her! I wasn't "ripped off" at all! :D

Hi thank you all for lovely messages. Hes back home again, but not able to do much, as his head hurts so much and his back is in agony after a lumbar pucture yesterday. hes on rest for a week or so then he has to go back for an angiograph which is a really risky test with chance of stroke or heart attack, so bit of a worrying time, just trying to be there for my mum too as shes not coping too well. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope he feels better soon :hug:

Did you know the link on your signature bit is wrong?

Elaine i am so sorry babes, i hope he makes a quick recovery! x x x

Has anyone seen paradysso around? I sent her a private message but didn't get a reply... I hope everything is okay.

No I don't think so, and I just tried to go to it and it didn't work. Could you please give me the link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back