First trimester symptoms

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by C0606, May 24, 2013.

1. C0606

C0606 Well-Known Member

Heeeello! Instead of having to tri-hop, I thought I'd write it here instead.

During the first trimester, when did people's symptoms start to drop of... if they dropped off at all?

2. Colourmeblue

Colourmeblue Well-Known Member

Hi hun, i suffered from hyperemesis in the first trimester - was awful. I'd say by about week 14 I had started to feel better x

3. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

Ive been very very luck and just had nausea (although all day from about 6 weeks) Id say it started tailing off about 12 weeks. I get the odd bout now but nowhere near as bad or often x

4. MrsS143

MrsS143 Well-Known Member

Extreme fatigue since 4 weeks
    Not sure when itll ease
    I nap. A lot!

5. Clairabelle

Clairabelle Well-Known Member

I was really nauseous and occasionally vomiting from about 6 weeks until it finally passed at about 14/15 weeks.

6. Samantha55

Samantha55 Well-Known Member

Mine still haven't eased off at all...

7. L2310

L2310 Well-Known Member

I was really bad all day everyday with sickness (feeling sick and vomiting) from week 6 to week15 when it suddenly stopped. Also had really sore boobs from straight away until about 9 weeks xx

8. C0606

C0606 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your replies :)
    I was a little worried about how the majority of my symptoms had either eased off or completely disappeared by 10 weeks but this has made me a little more hopeful! x

9. Louise123

Louise123 Well-Known Member

That's a lucky thing then not bad :) I have been lucky in the sense I've had no sickness at all only thing I suffered with at the start and it came back last few weeks is heartburn :( x

10. C0606

C0606 Well-Known Member

I've been pretty good on the sickness front too, nauseous, but nowhere near extreme.
    I had about 2 weeks from around 7-9 where I seemed to have everything; sore boobs, absolutely knackered, peeing constantly, nauseous etc. And then it all suddenly kinda disappeared but I did feel incredibly sick eating by breakfast this morning and have resumed napping, so fingers crossed that's a good sign. It's the whole sore boob disappearance thing that has made me the most anxious I think agh! x