First Timer

xleighannex

Reaction score
Hi All! :wave:

First time pregnant and finally hit 12 wks today! Think it's a good time to finally join a forum!

Looking forward to getting to know some people and collecting all the hints and tips I can!!

Hope to speak to some of you soon!!

Leigh xx

Hi Leigh,

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!

I'm ttc so can't give you tips but there are lots of fab mummies on here who can, wishing you a happy and healthy 6 months.

BB xxx

Hello, welcome to the forum! :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Have you had your 12 week scan yet then?

Hi Rachel, Not yet, I have it on Wednesday morning!! Also have our first appointment with a consultant due to a family history of heart conditions...hoping they say everything is fine so we can go with the new birthing centre at the hospital!

So excited to see the pickle though!!

Not long left for you!! xx

hi welcome to the foum and congratulations hun xxx

Ohh first scan is exciting! Get to meet ur little peanut for the first time :) congrats on the great news xx

Hi Rachel, Not yet, I have it on Wednesday morning!! Also have our first appointment with a consultant due to a family history of heart conditions...hoping they say everything is fine so we can go with the new birthing centre at the hospital!

So excited to see the pickle though!!

Not long left for you!! xx

Oh how exciting! The scans are amazing :D you'll love it!

Hi All! :wave:

First time pregnant and finally hit 12 wks today! Think it's a good time to finally join a forum!

Looking forward to getting to know some people and collecting all the hints and tips I can!!

Hope to speak to some of you soon!!

Leigh xx

Hey Hun,

Welcome to the four and congratulations

Xxxx

Congrats and welcome! Everyone here is so supportive. Good luck for Wednesday! Look forward to seeing some pics x

Congrats on reaching the 12 week milestone - best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back