First time on my own!!!

katsmith80

Reaction score
Hi all,

I could just do with a friendly hello. I found out I had an ectopic pregnancy two weeks ago. I had to have it removed along with the tube it was embedded in because it had ruptured and I was bleeding itnernally.
:cry:
Up until today I've been at my boyfriends parents house, now I am on my own and I feel so low. I can't stop crying because of my loss. Up until now I have been okay because I've had people around me but now I'm on my own and I can't cope with it.

I don't know what to do with myself . . . . :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that!! I haven't had an etopic PG but have had 2 MC's (the last one was only 6 days ago). It's really hard, but I know from last time that it does get a little bit easier every day.

So that's what I'm waiting for at the moment. For things to just start feeling a little bit better. And I have to say that this time around I have found that this site has really helped me in my worst moments.

Take care of yourself :hug:

thank you so much for replying so quickly.

I'm on my own tonight because I'm physically recovering well and my boyfriend had said that he was going to come over after work (we don't live together) but he is a fitness instructor and had to cover somebody elses classes this evening.

I don't think he is coping very well with all this at the moment. We are both devastated but he won't show his true feelings in front of me because he feels he has to be strong for me.

I think he wants a little time on his own to think things through (i understand that as alot of men are the same) but this is the last thing i want. I live a long way from my family and friends so I feel quite isolated.

I know I'll feel better tomorrow and I'm just having a bad day but i don't know what to do with myself

Oh honey im so sorry for ur loss and that ur feeling very lonely

lots of :hug: going ur way

puppy

So sorry for your loss. :hug: :hug: :hug: here if you need to talk. xxx

thank you all so much for the hugs! They are much needed!!

My boyfriend and I ended up sitting together on Saturday night - just holding eachother and crying.

I know he is finding it hard as well, especially as he feels he has to be strong for me! It's such an awful thing to have happened

I'm so sorry for you :hug:

The same happened to me just over a year ago and then last week I had a miscarriage so I know what you're going through. If you want to talk pm me xxxxx

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I suffered an ectopic 4 years ago and it was so incredibly hard. My husband really didnt know how to cope either and I did not know of this place then. You need time to grieve for your loss and I thinks its a good thing you've ben able to cry together.

I hope people wont mind me putting up this link to The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust. Its a place that helped me a great deal and it enables you to understand a lot more about what has happened. I found that knowledge gave me strength. Please feel free to PM me if I can help in any way :hug:

Oh I'm away from Thursday for 2 weeks so I wont be on after then :hug:

http://www.ectopic.org/

So sorry for you loss, I hope you and your boyfriend find some comfort together :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please give yourself time to grieve...

it is ok to be upset and have a good old cry it is completly natural, also your hormones are everywhere so that will effect your mood.

You will feel better in time but just take some time out to relax and just tell yourself you will get through this.

Im so sorry for your loss...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back