• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Time Mum's Waters Have Broken *update 5*

Sugarhigh

Reaction score
Well as the title says really, i had a text from Jane at 8 this morning saying that her waters had gone and they were on their way to the hospital. She is due same day as me so still had roughly 7 weeks ish to go.

I will update you all as i get them :)

Update 1 9:54am : "All strapped up just waitin for doc but all ok at mo no contractions and baby on monitor and they happy."

Update 2 5:25pm : "Just been transferred to another hospital, baby ok had injection to strengthen baby's lungs and had anti-biotics have to stay in to be monitored."

Update 3 5:29pm : "One thing is for sure they have said that if i don't have it in the next 48 hours they would only let me go to 37 weeks max"

Update 4 12:48pm (Saturday) : Still no labour signs, being checked regularly and waters not leaking as much, will be in till at least monday morning. please say hello and thank everyone for kind messages"

Update 5 9am (Monday) : they are thinking of inducing her at 36 weeks and she was waiting to hear if she would be allowed home

awh wow! good luck hun..at 33 weeks and comming natually things should be ok xxgood luck x

Oh how exciting i hope all goes ok for her and the little one :hug:

Hope everything is ok. Thinking about them and sending them hugs.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Grace xx

I text her about half hour ago to let her know that everyone is thinking of her and sending their best wishes.

I'm sure there will be updates in time but i dont think it will be long till baby is here anyhow especially with infection risk now that her waters have gone.

Oh I hope she is still ok and baby stays put a little longer :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow only just seen this!
Hope baby stays put a little longer :hug: :hug:
Thanks for keeping us updated hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh