First time mummy, due 16th Sept :)

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
Hi guyssss!!!

I'm a new first time mummy!
I'm currently 14 + 3, and am huge already!!!
Due on 16th September, from the Devon area :) xx

Hey..im a first time mummy too and due on the 11th of sept :) xx

Oooo Thats nice to know! :)
My due date from LMP was meant ot be the 11th but my scan dated the 16th :p

Aww really...i thought i was due on the 10th but my scan said the 11th :) When have u got ur 20week scan? x

Thankyou PeaPod!

Sarahlouise, I've got my scan on 4th May, I'll be just over 20 weeks then, however, it's my birthday on the 2nd May so I might see if they have cancellations on my birthday so I can have it then!
I shall be finding out if it's a girl or boy too so will be an amazing birthday present!!
Whens yours?

Aww thats nice..hope they can move it for u..ive got mine on the 1st of may so il be 21weeks when i have mine,cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl :) x

Im not really fussy to be honest but a girl would be nice as i have 3 nephews but ive got a feeling im having a boy :) u?

Me and my OH would LOVE a boy, everyone thats seen my bump is like "boy bump" and stuff.
Kind of convinced myself it's a boy.
But tbh, so long as it has everything it's meant to and is healthy I don't mind :)

Yeah loads of ppl have said to me looks like ur having a boy and me n OH keep calling it 'he' lol.

Hahah how strange! I do too ;).

Have you done the old wives tale with the sring and needle?

Haha how weird...nah not tried anything like that really...had a look at boy cravings n girl cravings and used that chinese predictor but thats about it u?

Yeah I looked at the cravings thing but I think it's aload of poo lol.
Whats the chinese predictor?
And no I haven't done the string thing yet, will be interesting to see what it says and to see what it actually is ;)

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your pregnancy :D

You're due a day after my birthday!

Congratulations on your pregnancy hun but don't be too miffed if baby doesn't play ball and has cord between their legs or legs crossed as at my 22 weeks scan as i had to re book baby had cord between legs lol x

27 weeks pregnant. Team yellow too hope to find out peanuts sex on 26th march x

hiya, welcome to pf xx
and congratulations on yoyr pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111