Hi i'm New!!

Hazzaboo

Reaction score
hi everyone

i'm new here....i'm 25 with 3 kiddies, married and am a full time mummy!

hya and welcome to the forum xxxxxxxxxxx

hey welcome to the forum
im 16 and got a babygirl Aaliyah who is 29 weeks old :)
speak soon
Bekki xx

Hello & welcome to the forum!!!

Tam x

Hi hun,

This will be my second, although there will be an 8 yr gap :shock: which is a shame, but I think also there is some good points to it!

How old are yours?

Tam x

LOL just read your ticker!!!!! :oops: There's pregnancy for ya LOL!!!

WOW they are close together, that must be lovely but I would image also keeps you busy :wink:

Hiya and welcome. You must be a busy bee, I take my hat off to ya! :lol:

lol yes mine r 3yrs, 1yr & 4mnths.

can be a hand full @ times but i love it. gave up work after 2nd was born costs soooooo much!

my 1st went to nursery from about 4mnths i think till just after my 2nd was born, then i finished work & pulled her out of nursey.

£37 a day was bad enough wil 1 baby!! lol :shock:

Tam it is a big gap but u will have Qtime with baby so i don't think it a bad thing! :lol:

blimey, it is so expensive to have your kids in nursery innit! I know when I was looking at putting DD into one it was going to cost £700 + for the month - well it didn't make sense me working to pay for what I could do myself, so I was a full time Mum right from the start!

The age gape seems to run in our family - there is 10 yrs between my Mum and her Brother and sister, and there is 11 yrs between me and my eldest sister.........but if we decide to have any more after no.2 (which we both would like) there certainly wont be a big gap!

But I think it will be nice for DD, she has always been so independent and a right tomboy....but she seems to be a push over when it comes to babies, so we are really hoping she will be happy when we tell her that she will be having a brother or a sister!

Tam x

i bet she will be fine! my dd loved it when both ds's arrived. lol

ok names emily loved it when harry arrived n now jamie is here she is even more of a mini mummy!! she is so good with them both. harry was only 17mnths old when i had jamie and he isn't bothered at all

i have been very lucky!!

awwww that is lovely!!! I really hope Jade takes to it well......I think she will, but you never know!

Ofcourse we will be buying Jade a pressie from Baby, so that there is an instant liking :wink:

Tam x

yes of course and take dd shopping for a prezzie for baby from her!! this is all good 2! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back