first steps :D

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
K has FINALLY after 22 months, taken her first steps :yay::yay: i could hear her in her room counting and was like, ooo imagine if she's walking along her bed! but like, yea whatever, that would never happen! snuck in and there she was strolling along her bed, counting to ten and taking a step with every number :yay: i was proper in shock!

she's kept doing it too and keeps trying to stand up with no hands! i'm so excited and proud and happy cos last night i was having a bit of a blub thinking she'd never ever do it and now she has :yay: not long hopefully now til she can walk properly! think its just a confidence thing now!

she looks a right scruff in that vid :lol: still in her jimjam top! was just so proud i had to share tho hehe!

Well done K!! :yay: Didn't we tell you she would get there! You must be the proudest mummy xxx

Aw wonderful! x I'm so happy for her and proud for you! x

we've been and got her first shoes today aswell :cloud9: tried yesterday, but the woman in the shop was a bit shit and didnt really know what to do when she freaked out so we came away with nothing! took her to john lewis today and the woman there was amazing! i explained everything and she was so fab distracting her and stuff and didnt look phased when she decided once she had one shoe on to scream the shop down! everyone was staring haha! will defo be going back there! only got her cruising shoes, and could only just get them cos she's in the last size of them (she's a 4.5F!) got ella measured yesterday too, but she's not even a 2 yet bless her, she's so dinky!!

I think I've missed the video, but :pompom: Well Done K! :pompom:

:love: I watched the vid too hun, sooo cute. well done K!! x

ella's just dinky thru and thru! at her age, K was just going into 12-18month clothes :shock: E's still mainly wearing 3-6m :lol: the trousers are short like, but she's so skinny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back