First Scan Tomorrow- Very Anxious!!!

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I've got my dating scan tomorrow!! I'm so anxious that everything is ok, probably because the nausea has started to lessen and not really seen too much more of a bump yet (I had a bit of a tummy anyway!). It's at 2pm tomorrow and I'm really hoping my OH will be able to get away from work. His manager said it would be no problem, but of course she is away on holiday leaving them very short and it's not the kind of environment where he can just nip off. My mum will happily be there, just not what I had in mind!
Anyways, fingers crossed!!!

Good luck with your scan i hope everything goes well. I cried my eyes out at my 12 weeks scan haha emotional....good luck again :)

im sure everything will be fine! Good luck x

Thanks everyone, I'm a natural born worrier!! I really do hope my OH makes it and I know he'll do all he can to be there. I'll scan in a pic tomorrow all going well!!! Watch this space :)

Good Luck! I hope your OH doesn't have to miss it. Either way enjoy it, it'll be amazing to actually lay eyes on yourlittle one...have you looked on in internet for images of what your little one looks like at 12 weeks? They are such lovely pics :)

I hope it all goes well, I can't wait til I get the date for my first scan!

Good luck tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing some pics :yay: x

Have a lovely day today!! Hope your OH gets to come too! :D

Enjoy the scan! Hope OH makes it too - I'd be crying my eyes out, am very emotional at the best of times!!! Hope to see some piccies soon x

awww enjoy your scan bab!! x x hope your hubby makes it and dont worry its normal for nausea to wear off around 12 weeks x x x

Here it is, not a very good pic since the wee mite was wriggling away the whole time!! I was so amazed to see bubs little fingers, and spine, and heart flickering away!! What a relief to see bubs on screen, so clear and so instantly! :lol:

We were hit by the snow again today but were so lucky that we both managed to get there safely! Not entirely happy with the sonographer who handed my OH the pics, then asked what days and times were best for next scan. I didn't even hear her either but he was so engrossed in the pics, she said " do you always ignore people?" in his direction. So rude!! :roll:

Attachments

• scan1[1a.jpg
    scan1[1a.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Awww thats a lovely picture hun, glad the scan went well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back