First scan and a silly question

Aww at least ur getting a rest.

Im 24 and my other half is 25 so quite young aswell but I think its a nice age to have a baby.

Wasnt planning on telling many people until the scan but once I told my mum she got really excited and wanted to tell people and then I got excited about it aswell so told people.

R u hoping for a boy or a girl? or u not bothered. My friend had a wee girl on Monday night but shes in the special care unit just now so hopefully won't be too long until she gets out. xx

I am soo tired today!! I didnt sleep at all last night.. I think its coz I slept during the day.. do you think its possible to suffer from Insomnia?

Well I am 24 in 3 months and my boyfriend is 27 end of the year.. I think your age and mine is great to have a baby!!

Well I have told my mum and my best friend but thats about it. I am finding it really hard not to tell people but I cant deal with the heart break of having to tell everyone if it goes wrong. What did everyone say? Happy for you?

I am not too bothered although a boy if I had a choice. What about you hun? Any names? I hope your friends baby is ok.. poor thing! xxx

Aww I bet ur mum was chuffed to bits. I was a bit scared of telling my parents and cried when I told my dad but there both really chuffed. Everyone has been really nice about it. My family have been really supportive.

Fingers crossed all goes well coz I don't wanna have to tell everyone that something went wrong.

I'd like a wee girl but my otherhalf wants a wee boy. I like Olivia for a girl and he likes Mia. For a wee boy Jack, Josh, Kai. The names that we like are quite common so not sure though. What about u? xx

Kerry&Rich said:
They said that its because my womb is getting bigger! They did check my ovaries though and it was such s relief to know everything was fine. The lady did say that there is a 1in2 chance I could have a mc as its my first... didnt think that was the best thing to say but hey ho!!!

Stretching pains are quite normal especially in first tri. Your uterus is making room for baby to grow and so on. You'll proabaly experience them more in the coming few weeks. They do tend to be fleeting and unless you have constant pains that don't pass or let up I'd not worry overly.

L4ur422 said:
Aww I bet ur mum was chuffed to bits. I was a bit scared of telling my parents and cried when I told my dad but there both really chuffed. Everyone has been really nice about it. My family have been really supportive.

Fingers crossed all goes well coz I don't wanna have to tell everyone that something went wrong.

I'd like a wee girl but my otherhalf wants a wee boy. I like Olivia for a girl and he likes Mia. For a wee boy Jack, Josh, Kai. The names that we like are quite common so not sure though. What about u? xx

Ah its so nice that they are happy!! bet it makes all the difference! we have not told anyone else so are really nervous.. will soon see their reaction!!! :?

I am sure everything will be ok hun.. have you started taking the folic acid tabs??

Ah amazing.. ours our Harry or Jack for a boy and Olivia, Ellie or Lily for a girl!! same names!!! :lol:
xxx

They are really similar names. David likes Harry aswell but I don't wanna name the baby after anyone and thats his grandads name. I quite like Ava aswell but my friends due in March and having a little girls so I need to wait and see what she calls her wee girl.

Yeah I started taking the folic acid the day I found out I was pregnant. I never even knew u had to do that. What about u??

U got any plans this weekend? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back