First Purchase for Baby!!!

ISH

Reaction score
So exciting, did our first shopping for the baby today :cloud9:

Bought some white unisex clothes (including what looks like a polar bear outfit, ears and all), a Peter Rabbit rattle and we found out perfect pushchair! Woohoo!!!

I know it's early, but I've never been superstitious, and I knew there would be nothing better than this to lift my mood after weeks of nausea.

Very happy, and OH too, as he got to play with gears and wheels :good:

Ah we've started buying little bits too ish! Its so exciting! We got a busy bee 5 piece set today so sweet,

Where do you mostly do your baby shopping? I was flitting about liking everything *embarrassing*

We have got a few bits from tesco. And we r doing mothercare and mama's and papa's for big purchases :) u?

Oooo we popped into mothercare today as we were passing, Worst thing i could have ever done pmsl lol. I just wana buy buy buy now lol.

Amy xx

We have got a few bits from tesco. And we r doing mothercare and mama's and papa's for big purchases :) u?

We found the sweetest polka dot pushchair at Mamas&Papas, which we're definitely getting, and clothes mainly from Mothercare.

It was so hard to buy clothes though, as I was just drawn by the dresses and girly stuff :whistle:

Oooo we popped into mothercare today as we were passing, Worst thing i could have ever done pmsl lol. I just wana buy buy buy now lol.

Amy xx

Same here, plus everything I like turns out to be the most expensive thing in the shop!

Amy xx

Same here, plus everything I like turns out to be the most expensive thing in the shop!

Yeah tht was us aswell lol... looking forwad to when we actually start buying :). x

I'm not buying until the bedrooms are finished. However got to have a good look at baby stuff this weekend buying pressies for a friend who is due in the next week or so.

Aw, you'll love it, NinjaKitty! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back