First Period

Ellied

Reaction score
I was wondering how your first period was. I have gone on the pill and had a week of spotting before getting my period which was very heavy. It had totally stopped this morning almost like someone had turned off a tap and it is back again tonight.

Is this normal? I had a c-section and am starting to worry that maybe i have pulled some stitches or something. Also have cramping which o thought u didn't get on the pill.

Im not sure about the c section hun but my first period was very heavy and was longer then normal but as the first one after nearly a year!

1st period for me was very heavy, like when i'd first given birth, this lasted about 12 days, very common.

I was wondering the same thing as I'm still partially breastfeeding and on the minipill and I think my first period has just started. If it hasn't then I should probably be a bit concerned about the random bleeding.
Is it meant to have little clotty bits in? :?

Yep, not little but some BIG!!!

You have to remember that the reason why we are bleeding this heavy is our body clearing the womb out. When you give birth, all the crap isn't pushed out, so our bodies get rid of it, over the first few periods.

I never had a section and I'm bottle feeding.

My first period was 19 days after I gave birth. It wasn't bad at all. It was pretty much like what it was when I was on the pill.

My second was 45 days after birth and it was very heavy and it almost felt like my first ever period.

I start on the pill again at my next period, and the doctor told me that I could experience all the same side effects I did when I first started taking it.

Hope this helps. xxx

i had a week break and now im bleeding again.. and only cramping on one side.. very odd

My first period took forever to come but it came and boy did i know about it. I didnt have a C section nor have a BF but before preg my periods were hardly noticeable and light now they are painful and heavy and thats even with pill!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back