First period

You had a c section didn't you???? If so then I can't see it being a problem xxx

Hey hun I had a section too but first period was super heavy! Tried tampon but wouldn't stay in (tmi sorry)....just a warning that it may be heavy!! :-/ the joys of being a woman!!! Xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

I did after my first c-section. Though I have to agree it was a lot heavier than I had before. My mum got me a huge box of the mixed ones so I had some heavy some medium etc etc. xx

I have had 3 c sections and after all of them there is no way a tampon would stay in! The flow is super heavy, like mine was at least twice as heavy as the heaviest period I'd ever had. I had to double up maternity pads and it actually stopped me goin out as a couple of times I bled through to my clothes whilst out shopping!! Horrendous!

Oh Jesus!! My post birth blessings stopped now and that was never very heavy but I do still have a pack of mat pads and normal pads so I guess I'll use them!

I'm so sick of big pants!!!

I found it worse when my post surgery bleed was less :(

You may be fine but ive bled lots after all of mine :(

Speak of the devil the witch arrived for me last night, hate period pain! I love being pregnant!!

i bled really badly my first and second :( i used tampons and towls and was still leaking through every hour for two day
xx

I did use tampons with mine and like everyone else it was very heavy ! As most have been since Rhea ! I did use up my pads first though as didn't want them to go to waste ! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back