Tampons

lulu

Reaction score
Hi,

How soon after giving birth can you wear tampons???

Also, I have just had a coil fitted, can you wear tampons with a coil???

I really hope so!!! :lol:

Its the 'Marina' coil, not the copper one.

Thanks

I've started using tampons again just. I'm on my first proper peripd since birth and I was still using towels to start off with, but now I'm using tampons again. Haven't been told not to so I guess when you feel ready to?

Not sure about the coil...I think you can (I'm sure you can)?? Sorry not much help there xx

I'm so scared of using tampax! I know they can't go anywhere weird inside but its just the fear of what it will feel like. I'm sure there is no medical reason not to use them. As for the coil thats something I know nothing about. I dont know what they look like or anything. I always imagined they look like the element in a kettle....or one of them slinky things you threw down the stairs as a kid. lol

Lou

I will be honest it did feel bloody strange putting it in for the first time....it's been months since I last used one! Didn't feel wierd or anything though when it was in.
As for the coil, it's like a skinny T shape peice of plastic/metal (I think it's made of that) with a wire which hangs down. Strange how they work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back