first night in cot / onlu sleeping on side

jennywren

Reaction score
O had his first night in his (travel)cot last night and woke constantly, is this just because it was a strange place? He has been in his moses, in the cot for about 2 weeks, he went from in the past few weeks from waking once at 5.30am ish the going straight back down once the dummy was in, to waking 2-3 times, he was nearly as long as it so I figgured it was a room issue, but then he still woke in the cot.

Im not sure if its because he will only sleep on his side. Like for example, when he wakes, he is on his back, so I put him on his side and before Ive even got back in to bed he has gone to sleep, or last night I spent 10 mins trying to get him to sleep on his back but he screamed, as soon as I put him on his side he passed out before I even left the room - anyone elses babies do this - I think he may be waking when he turns on to his back in the night.

help

He is obviously comfiest on his side......bless him :hug: Would something like this help to keep him on his side so he doesn't wake up when he rolls back onto his back?

http://www.kiddicare.com/invt/xdlnatsen ... 2&N=0&x=21

He may be waking in the TC because it will feel different underneath him to the moses as well, and won't be as 'cosy' as he has more space, he'll soon get used to it I'm sure :hug:

Logan will only sleep on his left side.... and he has to have his teddy touching his nose or he wakes up! :shock: :oops:

aye em i shall have a go with that - its worth a try for a tenner!!

im 98% sure this is why he is waking and the other night we went to bed at 1am and he was still on his side so asleep, at 3am I went to loo, he was still asleep on his side, at 5am he woke and he was on his back, I took 5 seconds to flip him on to his side and he went straight back off again.

he is a weird one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back