First midwife appointment 2morrow

sarl1967

Reaction score
Got my first appointment with midwife 2morrow am - didnt make it to the appointment last time - and im so nervous - im a grown woman how can this be so daunting to me !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow too! I cant wait, plus it gives me a break from work, lol.

I had my first appointment yesterday - thought they would do more to be honest - just some questions and blood tests, no urine test, weight etc. Was everyone elses like this too?

And did you get the standard question 'are you and your hubby related?'!?! Wonder what they do if you say yes?!!!!

Got my first appointment with midwife 2morrow am - didnt make it to the appointment last time - and im so nervous - im a grown woman how can this be so daunting to me !!!!!!!!!!!!

I Have my first midwife appointment tomorrow aswell but they cannot do alot as they do not know if i have lost the baby.. I'm sure i will get loads of questions though.. :)
Good luck!! x

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope you haven't lost your baby.
Just looked and I think we are due on the same day

And did you get the standard question 'are you and your hubby related?'!?! Wonder what they do if you say yes?!!!!

how random hun, never heard of that before lol, would of loved to see her face if you said yes :lol: xxx

Got my first appointment on tues....cant wait to get all my baby info stuff its been so long I feel like a first time mam again! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back