1st scan

YoungMummy

Reaction score
i have my 1st scan my dating scan 2morrow and still havent met my midwife. is this normal? im a lil scared how many people can come in with me? and what can i expect please help thank you xx love u all and congrats 2 all the new mums n mummyz 2 be and good luck every1 tryin..x

Your letter from the hospital might say how many people you can take. On mine it said only one person as it was a small room with equipment and could not really cope with more. Suggested if I had small children I should make arrangements for them to be cared for elsewhere and not bring them.

I'd look to having one person with you, whomever that may be, your Mum, OH... any more than that and you might find they have a wasted trip.

Chase your MW for an appointment also. You should see her around now for bloods and so on.

Good luck :)

Im not sure if I will have seen my midwife before my scan yet so can't help you there sorry.

On my letter it said im allowed to bring one other person (relative, friend, OH) and older, well behaved kids. I will be leaving Nathan with my mum while I go for my scan.

Hi,

Have just looked at my scan letter and there is nothing about how many people I can take but from my experience, they only usually like 1 additional adult. I will have to take both my girls as I have no one to look after them on that day. I always took Daisy to scans whilst I was having Rosie, and into the day assessment centre, and they were very good as I didn't have any other option!

Good luck with your scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back