First 'laptop' - any recommendations?

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
Hebe loves smashing my keyboard in so I thought a baby laptop might be a good prezzie. We just saw one for £7 in Tesco but it didnt have a 'screen' just buttons to press so I think she'd soon tire of it. I think it would be good if pressing the buttons brought up a picture or something and resembled a laptop!

Any suggestions?

:D

Last edited:
I was thinking about this for Sam too, but all the ones I've seen are for older kids to learn stuff... (not much older but 3+ like the VTech ones) and I don't want him getting bored of it before he actually gets to use it properly...

i've been looking too lisa, i thought i saw thing is argos, i'll see if i can find the link :)

The link i tried to post was for a pepper pig one at toys are us. Just go onto the site and seart 'laptop' and it was the first one that came up. Its for 18 months+ xx

£14.99 at Argos... http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&productId=1500488589&langId=-1&engine=froogle&keyword=Vtech+My+Laptop&_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:3474121|cat:Electronic+And+Learning+Toys

What's up with that link? :rofl: And sorry Carly... just seen that you posted a link to the same thing (and one that actually works :lol:)

There's one of the yellow and orange ones in our Argos... want me to get it for you? I could get Sam one for his birthday x

aww thanks hun. Let me see if I can find it anywhere else coz it's only going to cost to get it posted so I might as well look around first x

OK... I'm sure it wouldn't be much for me to post to you though and OH works near Argos so could easily pick it up tomorrow. Only 1 in our 3 nearest stores though! x

Blooming eck! I think it's because it seems to be the best price. everywhere else wants £20 for them plus delivery. Will let you know shortly :hug:

Last edited:
I reserved it just after my last post... I'll get OH to collect it tomorrow and if you don't want it I'll keep it for Sam's birthday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back