My First Kick!!!!!

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
wow I think I just felt my first kick it felt like a gentle poke from the inside its amazing :D

Yeah!! :cheer: :cheer:

They'll get stronger and more often from here then sweetie! Exciting stuff :D :D :D xx

Aw congrats hun isnt it amazing/mad feeling them knocking from the inside !!! :hug:

it is an amazing feelilng! I was nearly crying when I told O/H. lol we work in same place so I went flying into the lift to go downstairs to tell him! :clap: :clap: and I have sexing a week on thursdays so Im just a bundle of excitement!!!!

Aww it's all happening for you then!! :cheer:

How on earth are you going to sleep the night before your scan?! lol! It's horrible because you really WANT to sleep (so the time passes) but at the same time, it's too hard to relax and settle knowing you're seeing your baby!! :hug: xx

Gosh jam packed week for you then, itll be lovely to feel the baby same time as you can see them, im really looking forward to this in my next scan, going to drink loads of fizzy pop to try n influence wrigglyness :)
Danni's right i dno how you'l sleep, my plan is to stay up reallly later tonight so im knackered 2omorow and when i fall asleep i sleep n sleep n sleep until i wake up and its BABY DAY :cheer: :cheer:

I really do not know how I will sleep I am such an excited person and I know what you mean you want to sleep but you cant! :hug:

Scatter I have been waiting to feel wriggling for ages so I am dead hyper haha! arghh baby day you have made me hyper too! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good luck with your sexing scan, do you have an inkling yet of what you're having? :D Also how far along are you? My pregnancy brain refuses to let me work it out by your due date :oops:

Hi mildly!

Im 17 weeks today. I should get one of these tickers but my computer annoys me everytime I try and I get angry :oops:

Haven't had an inkling as such but hoping for a girl and me and oh have taken to calling bump scarlett. so hoping its a little lady. :pray: xx

Aww stupid computer :hug: Lovely name, I hope you get team pink :D

aww very cute name, weve got a girl bump name too, so if we find out were having boys we'll just have to have a great big boy brainstorm of names i think !!
If u have any more trouble with ur ticket, pm me with your due date and il do it so you only have to paste what i send ya bac :)

You're so sweet scatterpatch :hug:

I love the name too! I think it's gorgeous! Sending lots of pretty pink dust your way :D

Yeah it is pretty nifty, it gets more prominent as the weeks go by too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back