First doctors appointment tomorrow....

katey123

Reaction score
Hi , Yes finally off to see my doctor tomorrow and fingers crossed he will find bubs heart beat for me , so excited :dance:can't wait to hear it at last. Hopefully may hear what they're going to do about my scans as they're going to be very behind as I'm 13 weeks now. Hope I can get some sleep tonight it's like Christmas Eve again.xx:)

hope they do try for you, but at 13 weeks the baby is still very low down behind the pubic bone so dont panic if they dont, i was fortunate at 15w+1 they managed to find mine eventually but it took a while! good luck

I'm back from my appointment ,at last I'm in the system , doctor did pee and blood pressure both fine but wouldn't check my stomach or look for bubs hb , as that's for the midwife, so have to wait abit longer yet , hopefully she should phone before the end of the week. I'm abit disappointed tho I best have some chocolate me thinks .xx

Ps he's says my weight's good , not quite sure what that means I guess it's 'good'.

Last edited:
Hi hun,

I can't believe at 13 weeks you have only just seen the Dr? Have you not had any appointments with the MW?

Also have you had your scan yet?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

That is really poor - do you have a scan date?

I assume you'll have your booking in appointment on the same day as the scan.

xxxxxxxxx

I did speak to who I guess may be my mw, but she explained she can't help with getting a scan or even seeing me before my doctor had made the refferal which he has just done today as he was on holiday before this week. Hopefully it will all hurry though now fingers crossed anyway. I was just really looking forward to hearing the hb today so I'm abit upset, last time I was pregnant he was really good and found the hb which really made my day, that was my first appointment also I think I was about 7 weeks that time. xx

it is realy bad aint it carnat i would have been going spare . glad it all went ok for ua nd hopefully wont be long for mw and scan xxx

Thanks carnat and jojo, I'm just feeling a bit down now ,chocolate will help I'm sure . Thanks anyway it is great to know your out there .xx

yes i like this forum keeps me busy wen im bored i cant wait to have a baby agaion to fill my day im sick of facebook now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back