First date

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hey girls...

Oh and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night, for the first time in a few months. I've been feeling "myself" again at last in the last couple of days, and our parents in law are going to sit with Naomi while we have a dinner out.

It's weird, but I'm all nervous, just like I would be if OH and I were dating again and we had a big date planned. Isn't that strange? I don't even know what I'm nervous about! I told OH and he seemed chuffed and pretended like he was coming by my old place to pick me up *LOL* we're such kids.

What oh what shall I wear? :lol:

Sue

ah thats a beautiful thing! Me and my boyfriend have a night out planned in a couple of weeks but its not romantic, we are going to a pub to watch my friend play in his band.

I'm really nervous about leaving Isaac with my mum and dad but I know he'll be ok.

As for what I'll wear I havent a clue....luckily because its in a pub I can wear jeans and not have to dress up!

Lou :)

Hello you must be so happy

Bernies birthday is on wednesday so we are goin out for dinner but we are bringing Kiara with us as i am breatsfeeding and shes willonly be three weeksold. But it will still be nice she sleeps most of the time anyways.
I hope you two have a nice time.
Katrina

Ps is it safe to have one drink while out if i feed her before we go in the restaurant ?

is it safe to have one drink while out if i feed her before we go in the restaurant ?

Go for it!!! I have and Im breast feeding :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back