First date

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Tiny Sue, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Hey girls...

Oh and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night, for the first time in a few months. I've been feeling "myself" again at last in the last couple of days, and our parents in law are going to sit with Naomi while we have a dinner out.

It's weird, but I'm all nervous, just like I would be if OH and I were dating again and we had a big date planned. Isn't that strange? I don't even know what I'm nervous about! I told OH and he seemed chuffed and pretended like he was coming by my old place to pick me up *LOL* we're such kids.

What oh what shall I wear? :lol:

Sue

2. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

ah thats a beautiful thing! Me and my boyfriend have a night out planned in a couple of weeks but its not romantic, we are going to a pub to watch my friend play in his band.

I'm really nervous about leaving Isaac with my mum and dad but I know he'll be ok.

As for what I'll wear I havent a clue....luckily because its in a pub I can wear jeans and not have to dress up!

Lou :)

3. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hello you must be so happy

Bernies birthday is on wednesday so we are goin out for dinner but we are bringing Kiara with us as i am breatsfeeding and shes willonly be three weeksold. But it will still be nice she sleeps most of the time anyways.
    I hope you two have a nice time.
    Katrina

Ps is it safe to have one drink while out if i feed her before we go in the restaurant ?

4. lulu

lulu Well-Known Member

Go for it!!! I have and Im breast feeding :lol: