• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fire Guard Help

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
I need a fire guard, Odhrán usually sits on the floor with his toys all around him and plays, I left him on the floor to go wash my hands, I turn round and he is dancing in the kitchen laughing :rofl: He is well and truly walking! I have a marble hearth and the edges are quite pointy, so I'm holding back on letting him run free, I am behind him most of the time but it's impossible on my back to do it all day, I don't even know where to start? Do they come in different sizes? Price range?.. Also taking my TV unit out of the room and mounting my TV on the wall so there is nothing that he can bump himself on.. My baby is officially a big boy xx

Its lovely but a bit scary when they start walking! Well done Odhran! xx

Bloody phone! A couple of shapes and I think they do different sizes! My mum and dads fireplace is lethal an i still shit myself when we're round there! Ella likes scraping her fingers down it and trying to sit in it eating the fake coals :roll:

Odhrán goes for the fake coal here too :lol: Thanks girls, they're actually quite reasonable I thought they would have been a lot dearer xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back