Finley professional photo's- 56k no way!

Sassyminx

Reaction score
Had some pro pics taken today of Finley, here are my favourite ones, i cant wait to get some of them printed, might get a canvas done too, enjoy :D

finleymodelshoot001.jpg

finleymodelshoot002.jpg

finleymodelshoot003.jpg

finleymodelshoot004.jpg

finleymodelshoot012.jpg

finleymodelshoot021.jpg

and my favourite one

finleymodelshoot031.jpg

i cant believe how big he is now :shock: the photgrapher said he looks about 6mths by his length lol

Everytime I see a picture of Finley his hair makes me giggle because he has so much of it. I do think his hair is really cool though (it's a beautiful colour) and the photos are lovely.

He's gorgeous
i love he's hair :D
(I'm not one bit jealous that he has more than keeley :fib: :fib: :lol: :lol: )

What a cutie pie love him :hug: :hug:

Why is it all the boys have tons of hair and our girlies are near on baldies? :lol:

Sassyminx said:
kayzee- i agree my daughter was bald til she was 2 :shock:

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I so want Ruby to have some hair, she is so baldie :rotfl:

All the little boys I know have TONS of hair :x :roll:

Sassy, Finley is a little corker!!! What a sweetheart. I love the last piccie too, he looks so cheeky!! They are fantastic piccies xxx

Awww he is gorgeous. Brilliant photos. I can see why that one is your fav :D He really is long; he definitely looks older than he is, gorgeous :D

one word ... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

he is scrummy look at his hair hes so cute hun :D

lol Finley certainly makes up for his sisters lack f hair doesnt he bless him i love his hair.

Alfie was born with hair but it dropped out and now he has plenty again zoe so Ruby will ghet some soon :D

Hi

aww what a cutie :) I love his hair , he does look alot older
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111