I love my man . his birthday present for me is wonderful :-)

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
http://www.magiceyephotography.co.uk/

Were going to get some professional photos taken of us as a family and Collier on his own :dance: :dance:
We have wanted to do this for sometime but couldnt really afford it but James wanted to do something special for my 30th :hug: and ive felt quite low latley and wanted to cheer me up so he did some over time to pay for it :cry: im so touched and moved by this :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Also weve gone through all the piccies of Collier over the last 8 month (took all night :lol: ) chose are favourite and were going to use snapfish to process them :D weve seen a giant photo frame to create a photo montage :D

And are top piccies of Collier were going to use ADSA photos to put them on canvas :cheer:

im so excited happy and i love my man so much im one lucky women :hug: :hug: :hug:

hehe i loved the photoshoot we had done of the kids. We want to get ours put on canvas too, just finding the spare cash to get it done!

Thanks star and Sarah we still need to book it but i am looking forward to it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Now ive find something to wear for the photos :think:

go James!!!!

When you having them done chick? ill help you look next weekend when im down :) xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's lovely of him, what a nice gift, enjoy it :D xx

Ahh! youl have a great time, i was so much fun when we took Sophie. Your fella is so thoughtful! :hug:

Ahh! youl have a great time, i was so much fun when we took Sophie. Your fella is so thoughtful! :hug:

That looks great. The prices are reasonable too.

Enjoy the sitting :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back