Finley Dickenson born 7/2/2007

He's so beautiful :dance:

Well done, hope the hard work of labour feels all worth it now.

Congrats to you and your OH.

Bless you -medal required me fancies. Well done and what a gorgeous little bruiser you've got.

So sorry about the lengthy labour - and sorry about the following question but... any tearing? You've probably guessed i'm obsessed!

Juz x

Juzza said:
Bless you -medal required me fancies. Well done and what a gorgeous little bruiser you've got.

So sorry about the lengthy labour - and sorry about the following question but... any tearing? You've probably guessed i'm obsessed!

Juz x

LOL its ok, yes i tore, i looked through my notes was a 1st degree so not too bad really, but i didnt get stitched, i asked not to be but the midwife said she doesnt like to stitch anyway

i havent been anywhere near as sore as i would have been if i had been stitched imho, just if i stretch too far it hurts a bit

LOL its ok, yes i tore, i looked through my notes was a 1st degree so not too bad really, but i didnt get stitched, i asked not to be but the midwife said she doesnt like to stitch anyway

i havent been anywhere near as sore as i would have been if i had been stitched imho, just if i stretch too far it hurts a bit

Thanks so much for your reply - really appreciate it - you've given me hope! How much of a gap is there between your little ones?

Enjoy little Finlay and get plenty of rest - must have been a bit of shock being early!

Juz x

congratulations and well done! He is so gorgeous a real stunner!

Juzza said:

Thanks so much for your reply - really appreciate it - you've given me hope! How much of a gap is there between your little ones?

Enjoy little Finlay and get plenty of rest - must have been a bit of shock being early!

Juz x

my eldest is 6, Josh is 4,

tbh i honestly think as long as you dont push when mw tells u etc etc then you will be fine :cheer:

Thankyou for your REASSURING words and HUGE congrats again!

Juz x

well done sassyminx and a huge congratulations and welcome to finley, he is gorgeous he was double lukes birth weight :lol: i hope you are enjoying him xx :cheer:

rusks said:
well done sassyminx and a huge congratulations and welcome to finley, he is gorgeous he was double lukes birth weight :lol: i hope you are enjoying him xx :cheer:
i just read that cant believe how small he is :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back