Finlay's new Mei Tai

LUSH PICS!!! love it, looks soooooooo comfy for him!! :D :D :D

Squiglet said:
I want one :cry:

aww, could you not buy one save up and get one or ask for go on just buy one for onr for christmas, or even sell just bloomin buy it, it'll make you feel all happy your soul and get one that way...just a few ideas

did my crude attempt at subliminal messaging work...huh did it????

beanie said:
Squiglet said:

aww, could you not buy one save up and get one or ask for go on just buy one for onr for christmas, or even sell just bloomin buy it, it'll make you feel all happy your soul and get one that way...just a few ideas

Beanie are you trying to say

BUY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bee said:
beanie said:
Squiglet said:

Beanie are you trying to say

BUY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me??? no...whatever gave you that idea. I feel that Squiglet should be free to make up her own mind without any suggestion from myself :angel:

Bee - How heavy is finlay? I dont know if I could carry a 19+ lb baby around...! But I WANT ONE!! There lovely!!

CoreysMummy said:
Bee - How heavy is finlay? I dont know if I could carry a 19+ lb baby around...! But I WANT ONE!! There lovely!!

19lb 4.5 oz nearly 2 weeks ago :D I'll tell you the new weight on Tuesday :D

Honestly I don't notice his weight. He's easily supported. Its hurts more just to carry him.

Cally is 21lb and 9oz and I carried her round in her MT for 2 and a half hours today whilst I was shopping. I never felt like I was lugging around a heavy luump uintil I had my arms full of bags. That's why it is worth buying a good carrier. The more you wear them too, the more your body adjusts to it. I am not particularly strong and I have a bad back but manage to babywear just fine :)

sorry Bee for threadjacking again

Its ok Beanie - you are the baby wearer guru. I'm just treading on your toes ;)

I only ever end up with a sore neck and back now because lil miss is carried in my arms :( Lil miss is 23lbs 4oz and shes a little lump... I love my wrap but I can't get her effectively on my back on my own in it... I love my ring sling but she is to heavy for it for long walks and with the probs i have with my neck.. although its soooo easy to put on and use.... I use it for carrying lil miss downs stairs to go out, just so I know she is safe. My mei tai is good... but I only made one, and it needs adjustments which I don't have time for.. (shorter waist straps, padding in the shoulders etc) Wait... I just sold myself into "NEEDING" a new sling... mwahahahahhahahahahaa.... Dh guilt trip here I come :D

I cheated with the back carry :lol: OH helped :lol:

Buy one Squig :)
Am going to take mine out tomorrow - we're going to a Christmas Fayre... I've been practising:
ahem
"What this dear?? No, we've had it aaaages :angel: "

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Was going to try that with weenotions cloth nappy wraps... but that won't work.. . :rotfl:

:lol: @ you both :lol:

OH just accpets it :lol:

... how about

"This?? No, i've no idea... It was just in the pack of **insert nappy brand here** I bought yesterday :angel: "

:think: Its too late I showed him Beanies sig earlier... :rotfl: ooooo How about my mum got it for me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you can use either of these:

Just buy one and if he mentions it say
"Ask me no questions and i shall tell you no lies my dear" then kiss him on the cheek and walk out of the room,

Or

" tonight dear, you can stick it anywhere... Oh by the way i just bought a new sling. Shall i get the lube?"

dh just saw our new sling... He spent ages looking and finally looked at me accusingly and said "have i seen this one before"
Me: yes, it's been in there ages, (meaning our coat cupboard) and i forgot about it....

:oops: naughty mm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back