Best website for Mei Tai??

Keely

Reaction score
I am not sure how to spell it (mei tai) but the slings that go over both shoulders.....

Can someone tell me the best cheapest website for them please.....

I had a coorie sling with Ellis and didnt like it... but think the mei tai look comfy! xxxxx

you can get ones from baby hawk but they are quite expensive.

i got my one from this ebay seller:

http://search.express.ebay.com/merchant ... Z4QQ_tosZ1

i think i remember you saying you liked it before ( its the brown one with blue dots) cost me £17 including posting and packing
edbe_1_b.jpg

SNV30686.jpg

the seller is american but you get them pretty quickly form him :D

oooh thanks l*r!

I want one but am too skint to pay full price!

Let me know what you go for Keely!

Valentine xxx

P.S. What is a baby hawk - is it that style of Mei Tai with the straps like that?

Does it come with any instructions i.e. what age to wear the baby in what way (if that makes sense)?

Thanks

Valentine xxx

valentine said:
P.S. What is a baby hawk - is it that style of Mei Tai with the straps like that?

Does it come with any instructions i.e. what age to wear the baby in what way (if that makes sense)?

Thanks

Valentine xxx

babyhawk is just a mei tai maker, like a brand i guess. i think the lady who owns the shop used to come on the forum. this is the link to the shop anyway (i know melaine and minxy have some from there and they are beautiful)
http://www.babyhawk.com/

with the cuddling abby guy, you dont get instructions with it, but if you email him he send you instructions for it. Plus there is loads of advice on ways to wear them all over the net

this site is fab as it has pictures for stupid people like me :D
http://www.kozycarrier.homestead.com/instructions.html

I would always recommend the bbyhawk - they are more pricey but are so well made and the fabrics are gorgeous. You can get a second hand one fairly cheap, if you google baby carrying then you should come up with forums where there is a buy and sell section for slings.

Word of warning about the cuddling baby MT's. I have one and honestly they are so badly made its scary. Theres no way you could carry a bigger heavier child in one without ending up in pain.

Word of warning about the cuddling baby MT's. I have one and honestly they are so badly made its scary. Theres no way you could carry a bigger heavier child in one without ending up in pain.

sorry one more question..... is babyhawk an american website? is there no english ones?? (i like buying english for some reason) xxxx

Yes, its an american only site but honestly you'll have no probs buying from them, they are beautiful mei tais.

Hint - if you google babyhawk discount code you may get a bit of money off, I found a magazine that was giving a 10% discount code which you added at the checkout when you ordered it, bargain!

You can order a babyhawk from www.slingjax.com which is a UK site and really good with quick delivery! I get things in Hungary within four days from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back