finished work at last...

hayley

Reaction score
i didn't think this day would ever come!!! the week started off bad.. the heat, no sleeping and being really busy in the office! i was keeping my eyes open with match sticks.. but today was lovely! got loads of lovely gifts! went for a meal with the whole office (at the managers expense)... it doesn't seem real yet but it will come monday...

I got £100 in vouchers for mothercare, a vibrating chair/crib, a quilt that matches pefectly with my nursery, a teddy, a cute t'shirt, a lavender pillow for me and flowers...

My pram also arrived (stokke). It took mum, dad and myself to put it together.. well the new born carry cot (we couldn't face the chair - do that in 6 months time) When we opened all the boxes we'd been given an extra nappy bag which cost £70 - made up... now mum n dad have one too!!!!

Looking forward to Monday morning now! a sleep in.

x

Congrats Hayley.

That sounds like a lovely last day. It's all coming together now!

Enjoy some time to relax now,. hope the weather stays that little bit cooler.

I'll be joining the stay at home club next weekend, can't wait! :cheer:

yer congrats for finishing work!! :clap: must be such a good feeling for you are i know you are suffering at min.

Glad you got some lovely presents xxxxx

Wayhay!! I wondered when you were finishing Hayley. :dance:

Sounds like you had a great day. I missed out on the leaving pressie because I've gone off sick before going on maternity. :( Or it could just be that the only people who organised collections in my department were Tracy (MrsG on here), and myself! :roll: Now we are both off, no-one will get anything any more!! :lol:

thats not fair... the compnay should do something.. my vouchers came from the actual company and all my presents from the girls... you'd think the boss would send you a few vouchers in the post...

x

Bet your glad u have finished, enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts!

wish i was finished still have 6 weeks to go and i cant wait till iam finished work.

/hugs :eek:

One of the downsides of working for a global company I'm afraid. There are just far too many people working for them to be able to do this. You do get a nice parcel when the baby is born, which I am lead to believe has a teddy and an outfit in it.

Hayley glad you had a lovely last week at work and yes the pressies sound lovely :) not long for you now!!!!

Tankett sorry you missed out on a leaving do etc.. I too left quietly and as there are only 4 people in our company they bought me a massive bouquet of flowers [which are now in 6 vases around the house!!] but my boss's wife did take me out for a meal that night and gave me some vouchers for a pampering session at a beauty salon... defo gonna do that before Bodette arrives!

The parcel when baby is born is something to look forward to :wink:

feel guilty doing nothing... what do you lot do when your off work? feel like i should be cleaning or doing stuff... still woke up at 6am! body clock :bored: trying to plan things for each day! got a hair appointment tomorrow... midwife wednesday... girls coming around for tea thurs... might go and spend those mothercare vouchers fri... :D

x

i go for walks with my friend and her dog to try and keep active, and apart from that just clean and wash the babys clothes and stuff..i'm getting well bored now but i've only got a week and 5 days left so i'm trying to make the most of it!

i do nothing, clean a bit, watch "This morning", come on pregnancy forum .... get some bits done in new house, I am also bored now! xxx

I'm under doctors orders to not do anything, but the sofa is getting a me-shaped dent in it now!! And now the footie and wimbledon have both finished, I am bored, bored, bored!!!!!!!!!! It is driving me nuts. I'm trying to remember to make the most of it because I won't have this time when LO is born, but it's really difficult.

I've got nothing today, then aqua-natel tomorrow, physio Thursday, dentist Friday. Im even looking forward to the dentist because it will get me out the house!!!! :shock:

Hayley - haven't you got a nursery place to sort out for when you go back to work??? :think: :wink:

How you enjoying maternity leave now Hayley?? Did your body alarm clock wake you up early again?

I also never had a leaving do or any pressies as I was signed off sick :(( I might get a card when she comes??

16 DAYS UNTIL ISABELLA MAKES HER APPERANCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back