Finished baby blanket

It's stunning! I wish I knew where to begin! If you ever get the chance you should do a tutorial xx

Awww thank you x I got a book and I just use that. Anything I'm unsure of, I google! Lol. Xx I only started about 18 months ago, did my son and daughter one each and then didn't have time until recently to pick it back up. Xx

Started new one tonight! So super excited! X

That is absolutely gorgeous. You really should make them to sell. I'm halfway through knitting a blanket. I love stuff that's original and you don't see in the shops.

What book did you use to start learning from?

That is absolutely gorgeous. You really should make them to sell. I'm halfway through knitting a blanket. I love stuff that's original and you don't see in the shops.

What book did you use to start learning from?

Aw thank you xx I've begun my first paid work! Xx I knit also, have been doing patchwork squares to practice my techniques on cheap wool and am going to go invest in some good wool to start doing them properly.

The book is called 'Kids quilts in a weekend' (though with me hand sewing and juggling the kids it takes way longer) xx

Now that I'm trying to cut material myself I have even more respect for you & how this looks!

Wow! Gorgeous.....Wouldn't mind one myself!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Wow! Gorgeous.....Wouldn't mind one myself!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Well I am making them for sale, tailored to personal taste ;) if anyone is interested then please pm me xxx

Thank you all! The time it takes is epic but my goodness do I love doing them!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back