Finished baby blanket

MrsR

Reaction score
Just finished this blanket for my friends little girl. All hand sewn. The binding kicked my ass so I need lots more practice! Oh and it needs ironing.

a2yputy4.jpg

Wow thats gorgeous! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wow thats gorgeous! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Awww thank you :)

Wow that's beautiful! I've just started sewing (with a machine though) so far I've stuck to the one thing I know how to do - bunting! I'd love to have a go at a baby blanket though.

Thanks hon. What machine do you have. Ideally I want to buy a machine but there's so bloody many of them!

Wow MrsR, I am so impressed as to how professional it looks.

I absolutely adore it.

If ever you decide to make them for payment let me know :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxxxx

Wow MrsR, I am so impressed as to how professional it looks.

I absolutely adore it.

If ever you decide to make them for payment let me know :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxxxx

Aw thank you :) I might be persuaded :D lemme know what you'd want and I could have a go :) xx

That really is stunning! A lucky little girl will treasure that forever I'm sure x

Beautiful MrsR!! The mum is going to adore it!

Thanks hon. I gave it her today. She absolutely loved it! And the vaguely matching (navy and red) sock monkey I made for her son.
ujegu9u9.jpg

Both are absolutely gorgeous! How did you do the hearts in the fabric?

I've ordered some fleece type material and other fabric to have a go at a snuggly baby blanket. I hope it will be here in time for the weekend, I can't wait to get started!

Oooooh exciting! I'm picking up some more fabric tomorrow to do a bigger version of this one. I love a project!

Both are absolutely gorgeous! How did you do the hearts in the fabric?

Thank you x The red hearts? They're cut from the red fabric then fusible webbing is popped on the back and then ironed in place, then I hand stitched satin stitch around the edges. The indented blue heart outlines are just sewn with embroidery thread through the fabric and wadding. :)

It's stunning! I wish I knew where to begin! If you ever get the chance you should do a tutorial xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back