fingers crossed!!

sarafet

Reaction score
strangest thing happened -

i've been looking for a job since taking my year out from uni in november - had no luck so far and was considering applying for job seekers allowence, infact i've even arranged a interview.

well about half an hour ago, i had an email in my junk mail about a call centre job in the same industrial estate my oh works in:shock:

so i phoned straight away and emailed my cv, and the women said - ok i'm going to arrange an interview for you for tomorrow :? and if you're succesful, the company would like you to start on monday :shock:

i feel as if this is all too perfect :) the hours are 9/6 - same as my oh, so he could drop me off/pick me up etc :roll:

so please cross your fingers that this all goes to plan, because we could really do with the extra mony for baby coming :cheer:

sarah xxx

Oooh that's so weird! Brilliant news though and I REALLY hope you get it :pray:

Good luck Sarah :pray:
Let us know how it goes
They sould have a fingers crossed emoticons
Lol Geordie lass :hug:

i'm waiting on the women contacting me with an interview time :wall:

i'm so anxious, keep checking my emails/phone :rotfl:

Aww good luck with it all. Looking forward to hearing how it all goes :)

:hug: :hug:

ok my interview is at 2:15pm today.

i am soooo nervous :wall: i swear i have never felt so nervous about going for a job before :( i literally feel sick, i don't suppose the pregnancy hormones are helping though :rotfl:

anyone got any advice? xx

ww bless you, make sure you wear someting light so you dont get to hot with nerves and make yourself ill
be honest and open and always look them in the eye, dont play with your fingers/hair/braclet anything really and keep elbows off the table!!!
manda xx

thanks manda, good idea about the light clothes, i sweat so easily since becoming pg :roll:

i'm just nervous about messing up my words or something.. ah i suppose i can only do my best 8)

Show lots of enthusiasm :D and try to relax im sure you will be fine.

Good Luck :hug:

employers normally decide whether they are going to hire you or not in the first 3 seconds going by first impressions. Walk in really confident and keep eye contact, but don't stare them out! Looking at a spot just above or below the eyes normally helps :D

Good luck hun, I'm sure you'll do fine. I wouldn't mention the pregnancy at the interview. Let them hire you first, then you can have a word, it might put them off if they know before hand, even though they're not allowed to discriminate.

I always get really nervous before interviews and feel sick!

mm - i wasn't planning on telling them about the pg :fib:

it's times like these i'm happy i don't have a visible bump :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back